Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 800 series and VPN

Hello all,I have been searching high and low for an answer to this question and have come away confused.Do I need DMVPN in order to use a VPN endpoint behind a router perfomring NAT?ISP ------> Internet router -------> 800Also, if the answer is no, t...

Resolved! NAT Statements

We have a new ASA 5510.  We are not sure of the basic configurations.   We want to use the ASA as a firewall and VPN.  For the VPN, we are going to setup group policies for the VPN client.  There is no router between the ASA and the internal networks...

I have an ASA5505 that I have configured properly to work with Windows XP's built in vpn client. I try to get Windows 7 up and running and I continually get an error 789 on the client itself. I also get the following on the ASA:3May 07 201001:04:5371...

Resolved! VPN

hi to all ...i have an HQ Site and several Branch Sites .. the HQ has an ASA5540 with Static Public IP's on the outside, and Branches Has DSL Lines with 857 router security bundled, any ways the Branch Sites has DSL lines as you all aware the Public ...

I've recently found myself working with an ASA 5505 and setting it up so that remote users can connect via VPN. In that part I've managed to muddle through. Users can connect and authenticate. Once that connection has been established they can no lon...

I am trying to design a solution for three site-to-site tunnels to three different customers via a ASA as the vpn endpoint on my end.  The customers connection are via T1 connections and there will be three 2811 routers in front of the ASA for the T1...

kope by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear AllWe are trying to establish VPN tunnel between UAE(PIX) and Egypt(IOS) but we are facing the following problem when we ping from UAE(Internal Network) to Egypt (Internal Network)Note: In this phase the tunnel is up for both Phase1 and Phase2Th...

fadi4alpha by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm a rockie with networking stuff and this question might be ' not so smart'. I'm trying to figure it out what I need to provide VPN in a Catalyst Cisco 3750.  We need to replaced a  Cisco RV082 8-port 10/100 VPN Router and need to provide the VPN c...

Hi Guys,  I am currently trying to configure a VPN link between 2 sites, I have replaced some crypto maps with ipsec tunnel interfaces instead.   However I am unsure what configuration lines are still required below is snippets of the configuration, ...

Hello Fellaws,This is my first post and I hope you guys would not dissapoint me .Issue: I have recently  deployed Cisco Anyconnect  everything was working fine until I realised that " I am only  able to establish a VPN connection thru Cisco Anyconect...

I've read the Cisco document - 'Router and VPN configuration for Public Internet on a Stick COnfiguration Example' and I've got a couple of questions.Below is my config that I've built using the above example.... I know the VPN side of it works as i'...