cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having an issue terminating L2L vpn and I think it's due to the fact I have multiple vlan's on my asa.  We have a 3750 that has the ISP WAN interface, the ASA External and Internal NIC's attached.  We also have our Internal VLAN's on the 3750.  T...

I'm looking for documentation for whether if GETVPN supports Firewall NAT'ing. found a link where port 848 some what addresses GETVPN firewall NAT'ing, but it's limited:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/sec_secure_connectivity/configuration/guide/s...

Hi All,I'm hoping for some help with PIX config.  tbh I'd class myself as a newb on PIX, only dabbling in it every 6 months or so..I'm required to setup a site to site VPN between our UK and US Office, to replace our Frame Relay link.  I have configu...

kgreenway by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to be able to connect to asa via portal page from any internet location, automatically use anyconnect (no user choice), and have all networks tunneled (access to both the internal 192.168.5.x lan as well as that sites internet connection).  Wh...

mkehler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, I'm using AnyConnect (2.4.1012) to connect to my 5505 (8.3.1). I want to enable DTLS as the transport protocol, I've used the following commands:group-policy AnyConnect-GrpPolicy attributes webvpn  svc dtls enableWhenever I connect up my Anyconn...

Hi There,We are using the ASA5550 for the client VPN implementation with IAS as the authentication server (Windows AD user accounts). Now, if we wish to have a user connect to our VPN who is a vendor and does not need whole lot of abilities to browse...

Hi VPN Group,I've at least one user who works from home a fair amount, has a new PC with Windows XP, latest service packs and is using the Cisco VPN 5.x client to connect to our VPN 3000 concentrator. The user's home network is using the 192 IP schem...

Hi, i have a problem. I've connected my ASA appliance to an ADSL modem, and i dont get an DHCP address on the outside interface (e0/0). I use the asa-722-19.bin firmware. I turned on the debugging for the DHCP client and could see that the ASA devic...

The AnyConnect client is working great for Windows Remote Desktop Connection, except when used from behind a Linksys router on a home network.  I have read some configuration suggestions for the Linksys but nothing has worked.  The AnyConnect client ...

btripodi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: