cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm implementing a VPN solution with CA certificate using Smart Cards.I would know If someone has lost his card, How can I bloc it?thanks

I have a site with a 2811 in place for IPSEC based vpn client connections. The vpn configurations are based on local authentication, however, we would like to be able to log the VPN activity. From what I can tell, this will require a RADIUS server ...

aaron by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,on a cisco ASA 5510 I have defined one vpn group used for remote telecommuters which have access to the entire company LAN using Cisco VPN Client 4.8.I'd like to give to other people this client, but I need to limit their access to the LAN resourc...

sandman42 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does ASR 1002 (IOS XE 2.3.0) support pptp dialin? I would like to terminate MS Windows pptp connections.Hello.I've configured l2tp and it's work. PPTP is not work. Is it my mistake or IOS XE 2.3.0 bug? (if you know about the bug, do you know a date o...

Hello,I am trying to setup a 2611 to provide remote access for a user using Cisco VPN client over the Internet. The PC connects to the VPN and receives an address from the IP local pool. The IP also appears as the default gateway for the VPN adapte...

cbaird by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I hope someone can put me in the right direction here.I will be configuring a Cisco 2621 router that will need to have a VPN connection to a Cisco ASA firewall. I was wondering if anyone has a simple config I could use based on the following ...

Dear Friends, On DSL network we are getting some complaints from customer which are related to PPPoE down, After restarting the DSL modem at customer problem solved and link functional properly. here i am mentioning the core network scenerio in bri...

cisco.net by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this question, but I hope someone can help.I would like to know if it is possible to have different encryption/IPSEC/SA schemes on one interface, without using tunneling?Right now I am using Policy Bas...

Hi,We have a very common problem. While searching this forum, there are lots of possible solutions. But i am not able to get the proper way to the solution.To say, we have Cisco PIX 515e. We have external clients trying to access their servers from o...