cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have installed an ASA in an environment that I know the source IP's of every connection that will require VPN access using Cisco AnyConnect only.So they connect to the VPN in their browser using https://ip of outside interface, and everything is...

We are running the VPN client ver 4.7. Using the auto connect feature how can I get the client to auto connect no matter what IP address I get? I know how to do it for a specifice subnet, ex 192.168.x.x but what if I want to do for any IP address. Ca...

steverob by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are trying to do a site to site VPN from a Cisco 871 and a Cisco 2800 concentrator. The concentrator is running with the same config dozens of site to site VPN's. I think the problem is at the Cisco 871.The Config in the 871:------------------...

godzilla0 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please find attached the config of ASA and error on remote pc while connecting through remote vpn client software.Is there anything wrong with config?Tried changing hash from md5 to sha and vice-versa.Reg,Sushil

sushil by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! L2L VPN

I Want to configure the ASA IOS Version 8.0 to connect to Juniper Netscreen with the below configuration using L2L VPN.Peer IP address 78.93.0.7Host IP address 213.184.187.200Pre-shared key: ciscoVPNPhase 1: preg2-3des-md5phase 2: nopfs-esp-3des-md5T...

welaish77 by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

running into a weird issue. we have a 2811 we use to dial into oob modems we have on other gear. we telnet into the 2811 or port 7001 which is linked to 5 modems/ttys. often after we disconnect the tty still shows in use. you cannot "clear" the lin...

Hi All,I want to set up a VPN site to site between 2 networks, both firewalls are ASA 5510, one with security plus license for HA purpose.But when I set up the VPN tunnel between 2 firewalls, from the log of the firewall of site A, I can see the VPN ...

We have a number of static PAT as well as policy NAT pointing services from servers and loadbalancers to the outside world on specific ports. In this case, our Postfix Mail server is accepting inbound connections fine, and sending out fine - however....

noc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I begin working with the Cisco VPN Client 5.0.01.0600 and at some point get disconnected. I attempt to reconnect to the same Connection Entry, which includes a DNS Name for the Host, I am greeted with the following error:Secure VPN Connection termin...

I don't know very much about vpn technology, but have used the 5.x cisco client software and the vpn client software that windows xp comes with. Now a client is asking me to connnect using a ssl vpn. I don't think I can do that with either of the vpn...