cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an internal application which requires operators to have a static IP address.  I'm looking for a way to do this for our VPN users.  At the moment they are given a random DHCP address from a pool.  Is there an easy way to get a static address a...

I have followed a Cisco document for creating a VPN Tunnel between an ASA (9.2) and FTD 1010 (6.4).I have existing ASA IKEv1 Tunnels and enabled IKEv2 and created the necessary tunnel-group and crypto map. I have created the configuration on the FTD ...

rob1456657 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need to buy anyconnect licence plus for my ASA5512X.My question: For failover firewalls did I need to purchase license for both firewalls or the license can be replicated between firewalls in a failover pair.Thanks

Jero by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Alright, so I'm not an expert on PKIs, but this particular problem is perplexing me to the point of posting. Hoping someone has seen this one. I have a deployment of FMC managing a few FTDs. Looking to terminate our RA VPN on these devices. Part of t...

Hi, I want to build a Windows 10 PC without any network access, except for the Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client. What are the minimal firewall rules to realize that? This is the idea:netsh advfirewall set allprofiles firewallpolicy blockinbound,blockoutbo...

Bob Hot by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe recently got a client that is experiencing multiple reconnects a day. We made him try on a different pc, and even let him connect with his mobile data. None have fixed the issue. I went through the DART bundle and I found the following Error ...

fmoghimi by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two outside interfaces on my firewall - Lets call them outside1 and outside2. Outside1 is the default route for internet-bound traffic, outside2 has a couple static routes to the internet configured for various reasons. They are both part of t...

We've been struggling trying to figure out what's wrong with a VPN user yesterday as all of the sudden, the user was disconnected and was not able to connect to the VPN. It keeps giving the 'could not connect to server error. Please verify internet c...

gw2dave by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DMVPN Problem

Hello, I have a lab configured on dmvpn with eigrp, but on the hub i can't view any spoke and on the spoke there are the ip of the Hub but with a state : NHRP ( configuration below)there are anyone here can help me please to make the state up. HUB:in...

sel18 by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have established site to site vpn tunnel between ASA 5505 and Fortigate Firewall, the tunnel is up and also traffic from the ASA LANto the Fortigate LAN is perfectly working(ICMP,Telnet), but the traffic from Fortigate LAN to the ASA LAN is com...

Hi there, i am trying to figure out, what kind of license is necessary to use AnyConnect including HostScan (incl. Endpoint Assessment feature). As far as i understand an Apex License is needed, see: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/vpn...

csco_asav by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a strange problem with AnyConnect. When I connect my Windows 10 notebook via AnyConnect to our ASA 5512 my client needs about 12 sec for DNS query. It seems that Windows first tries to use the IPv6 DNS servers, that it gets from my home...

kroerig by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Mornin' A co-worker told me that when you configure a 3-site VPN, HostA, HostB, HostC, for example, you have to shutdown the interface of the 3rd FW when configuring the other 2, is that correct?  Or, am I supposed to shutdown the ISP hub router inte...