cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, i can establish a VPN connection to my pix through cisco vpn client and microsofts vpn client. When conncted, i can browse the network with the cisco client, but cant when with microsoft vpn. Am i missing any configuration?My friend also has same...

hello,I have a router 837 for Internet Access and i have configure VPN access to centrale Office.This configuration is working well.Here is the configuration attach (the public IP address is not the real).The problem :I must give access to an intern...

Hello everyone,My router as an serial interface wich is configured with x25 encapsulation without address and a tty dial in line wich should allow for pad access and protocol translation. The problem is that the router consider that all transactions...

dalmada by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'am trying to connect 2 Routers back to back via the AUX Port and a nullmodem cable. I get a connection without ppp-authentication. But when I enable pap or chap it seems that the password and usernames are not send. I verified this with debug pp...

I am having an office which Head Office having Cisco 2811 which IPBASE IOS and Remote Station (Salesman's Home) with an ADSL router and i would like to configure a Dynamic VPN tunnel so that he can be connecting from his home to share information and...

kamire by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, can someone please help. I have just installed Cisco VPN Client 4.0.3 on my PC which is running XP SP2 with a Sygate Personal Firewall Pro V5.something and Norton ( Windows firewall is switched off ) I have a broadband connection.I can start the ...

Hi Everybody,I have a branch office with a 2691 with a wic-2am and dial backup configured.When dial backup is issued I receive the message "Chat script dialout finished, status = Connection timed out; remote host not responding".However, when I rever...

mnkojima by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to trac my VNP users access thru my PIX 515. I've read that with version 7.0 there is more accounting functionality. My question is where is this accounting information stored, RADIUS or syslog? Can I get the same information via syslog messag...

I don't think this is possible, but figured I'd ask here while looking at other issues:Is there a way to have te VPN client start before logon ONLY start for a given range of IP addresses? I tried just sticking 'RunBeforeLogon' in the appropriate sec...

I have two configurations:1 - AS5400 receiving dial-up calls (ISDN PRI), building L2TP tunnel to 2800 or 7200 router;2 - AS5400 also receiving dial-up calls but without L2TP tunnelBased on username some connections need to be disconnected after some ...

kpanduric by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're trying to configure dialup over PSTN to ISDN BRI then onto a bank of MICA modems. Once this is all done, we'd like to authenticate using RADIUS and RSA/ACE server. We're using a 3640 Router (12.0(28d)) and a BRI S/T 4-port adaptor (not WIC) whi...

blaggm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to setup a GRE tunnel over IPSec to use as a backup should the frame relay circuit go down.Looking at the crude network diagram, I have an IPSec tunnel setup between the Pix515E and the Cisco 1841. Between the Cisco 2811 and the 1841 I ...