cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a site to site VPN tunnel, one end hosts a DMZ with the networks arranged:PIX1 internal 172.16.x.xPIX2 internal 10.1.x.xPIX2's DMZ 192.168.1.xI've added the ACLs at PIX1 to allow traffic for 192.16.1.x to bypass NAT and to enter the VPN...

jamescork by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a very strange problem. I have 4 isdn modems (3com ISDN Pro-TA) connected to the 4 interfaces. Suddenly i can't dial into 2 of the modems. On one of the serial I have a sign of the connection, on the other nothing is logged. This is th...

borutlape by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Expertise Recently we hava configured vpn tunnel between two locations. Now would like to create a vpn tunnel on third location. What configuration will applies on cisco PIX 501 firewall version 6.3.4. Please refer thr existing pix config at bot...

lexiainfo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I will have 2 remote sites connecting via dsl to a vpn router at my main site. The vpn router will sit between our border router and our pix. site1 -> 837 --> internet --> 7200 -->2800(vpn) --> pix --> local lanWhat kind of routing do I need to do ...

mdcole by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all , I facing problem when i use vpn client ver 4.0.1 to access to my cisco 2503 router , when i type crypto (config)#isakmp client configuration ?only address-pool is the only option ,so my problem is unable to key in (config)#crypto ...

ysyong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Expert,I want to setup a tunnel between a PIX 515e using IOS 6.2 and a ASA 5510 with IOS 7.0.After setting up the tunnel both site (the two devices are in the same room for now), the tunnel never goes up. If I use the same PIX 515e with a PIX 50...

yquirion_ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.For some time ago we upgraded the concentrator to version 4.1.7.E. But VPN dialer clients are still on version 3.66.Now we get a very annoying problem. When our users connect it seems to be Ok but it isn’t, the dialer symbol is in the right corner...

ppeurope by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Everywhere it says, " if PAT is applied when a client tries to make a VPN connection to a remote site you need to enable IPSEC over UDP over TCP or NAT-T . The thing is I use an ADSL modem at home. And even when I disable transparent tunnelling on...

Hii,Can anyone pls suggest me the Free & Easy Windows based TACACS Server which can be configured easily.Anis

md_ani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pat for users accessing internet. I want to do a static nat for internal web server and that this server to be seen by internal users as domain name. Can you help me about this.I have done a:static(outside,inside) 193.56.33.22 192.168.1.1 d...

Hi,I have an ISP. I want to make a policy for dialup users, when Internet link goes down our DNS servers can responce to users. I have AS5300 with IOS Version 12.2(16a) and one 3550 (IOS Version 12.1(14)EA1a) that it is distribution for Access Server...

Hello all !Is anybody know if it's possible to setup a vpn beetween a cisco router 837 and a vpn client 4.04 (or 3.0), we have many roaming users who need to connect to our main site from the internet network ,our main site is connected to internet t...

Hello I built a VPN with a Cisco836 router as concentrator for two direct IPSec connection with fixed addresse, one IPSec connection from a dynamic address and one IPSec connection from a Cisco VPN Client. All connection should work over a PKI infras...