cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi folks,our internet goes doem randomly, we installed a sinffer on the network and got to know,around 8 machines sending a lot of multiast packets destined to 224.0.0.103, MDAP uses the said address on port 3235, will it be wise to blindly close the...

saimbt by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone,I have setup a VPN using PPTP on a Cisco PIX 515e. We have two internal networks, 192.168.1.0 and 192.168.2.0.VPN clients connect to the 192.168.1.0 network and are assigned an IP address.When they connect, they can ping any address in t...

Can anybody explain what does cisco means by the following comment on the error "peer address xxxx not found":The error message below normally appears with the corresponding VPN 3000 Concentrator error message "Message: No proposal chosen(14)". This ...

mohsen961 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I´m trying to use a modem to connect a serial interface (router 1721) through cell access. The problem is that I can establish connection sometimes and sometimes not. The debug messages, when I can not establish connection, are:2d16h: Se0 DDR: ...

I have a 4 site VPN setup using a Hub and Spoke topology allowing PPTP connections to site A (Hub site) configured and working well. I am able to get to each site from site A and am able to get into site A using a pptp connection.The sites are addre...

brianj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACL VPN question

I have two questions concerning ACL's used in the Crypto map statements:1. Do both VPN devices have to have the same ACE's within the ACL? I know that without the second ACE site B below will not see udp traffic as interesting but will the vpn tunn...

brianj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody!I have cisco AS5300 access server.I was to use it for dial-up internet customers at a Frame relay edge.After doing evry configuration and connection,I can see uers in the access server and the radius(which is in the ip backbone).Users...

Hi all,I m looking for a way to be authenticated while connectting to a PIX by SSH with my RSA keys. Indeed it would avoid me to hit a username and a password.The second benefit would be to remove password and login from all my Expect scripts.Thanks

I'm trying to verify isakmp and IPsec negotiation between a PIX 535 and a 1711 router, but lack the command knowledge to verify both Phase 1 and Phase 2 on the two devices. They ping each other, so connectivity isn't an issue, but I have no evidence ...

drumrb0y by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a PIX 515e running 6.3(3). I have a couple tunnels that terminate on Int4 and they access devices on that segment (10.82.1.0/24). I would like the remote sites to be able to access 2 devices that are on my inside interface (192.168.1.7,8) ...

I have configured a site to site vpn using a hub and spoke topology with 4 sites. A tunnel is succesfully established between the hub and each of the hub sites individually. The problem is I receive the following error message when the second tunne...

brianj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I too got a ISDN DDR backup issue. I am using dialer-watch feature to activate the backup link.This is the summary. I had 3 sites in total, 1 acting as the core site, with the other two as the remote sites.Each remote site had a BRI connection to ...

Hi,I've installed IPSec remote VPN connection to PIX using Cisco VPN client 4.6.Everything works fine:User dials to the Internet, receives an IP address from his ISP, connects to the PIX, authenticates to TACACS server and is able to connect to the h...