cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all I am not able anymore to establish a L2TP IPSEC VPN connection to my Cisco Router.The Windows 10 integrated VPN Client show this error message: Error code 809 - The network connection between your computer and the VPN server could not be es...

Hi,I am trying to configure a 1 single VPN Tunnel-Group (Connection Profile) with an assigned default Group Policy called NOACCESS which has a "vpn-simultaneous-logins" of 0;when an end-user connects via Anyconnect, his user/password is checked by AS...

Hello, I see the following output in our asa having an ipsec vpn to one of our vendors. please help me understanding the below. a) What does esp-aes-256 & esp-sha-hmac both mean in transfor, both these entries are different so why is it showing both?...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone please help me with:What is Remote and Local ID in VPN?Why do we need them?Any possible scenario where we can use them?RegardsSimranjeet Singh

simran2642 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I noticed i problem i have ipsec tunnel between cisco 819 and fortigate its working perfectly but after sometime the traffic stop i cant ping and no log messages and isakmp is on but no traffic i solve it by manually doing this :int g0no crypto ...

hello guys i have configured 2 DNS servers under group policy for anyconnect,one as primary and other as secondary. when the primary is down the dns requests never go to the secondary... can any one help how to resolve this or how to troubleshoot    ...

faldabai by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to setup VPN so that anytime a computer is powered on, it automatically establishes a VPN tunnel, without user intervention, and BEFORE login to Windows. This is possible with Microsoft's Always-On VPN solution, and the device tunnel fea...

I know I'm missing some simple and obvious but I can't see it.When connecting via anyconnect to an asa 5505 the vpn client cannot access the inside network. It can access the inside address of the asa: I can use asdm via the vpn to connect to the asa...

We have  FPD-1010 VPNs configured to connect to an ASA-5506-X 1. The tunnel between the  sites can be created by traffic generated from either end2. Only VPN traffic from the FPD-1010 flows3. Any traffic from the ASA does not get through - ie cannot ...