cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Where can I change the "crypto ipsec security-association lifetime" in a Cisco ASA5508-X Threat Defense and/or Cisco ASA5516-X Threat Defense? If it is possible at all. Or at least please help me find out what is default for those models. Thank y...

Eduard A. by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are in the process of deciding what to do about upgrading our ASA 5512x, and it has come up that our AnyConnect licenses that our tied to our account expire soon (today!).  We've got new ones purchased, but I never received any instructions ...

Mmaatt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an urgent problem I just reimage a firepower 2120 from ASA to FTD.My users connect with Anyconnect to a FTD 2120, and this firewall have a Site to Site VPN to an Azure tenant which host the virtual machines.The users can access the loca...

Wam83CA by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,On VPN client on user PC IPSEC over UDP option is checked under the transport.When i check on ASDM IKE phase 1 details of user connection it only shows UDP port 500 not port 4500.Does this mean that from user PC to VPN ASA there is no dev...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day Experts Is there a way i can remote log into my firewall either from outside or inside issue is the SSH port from outside is NATed to an inside host when accessed from the outside. I have a host in the DMZ and allowed ssh to its IP address s...

PID: ASA5525Software Version: 9.6(4)3---------------------------------------------------------------------------VPN Licenses and Configured Limits Summary---------------------------------------------------------------------------Status : Capacity : I...

jr2020 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. Recently on both my desktop and laptop, both running Fedora (31 and 32 respectively) I was trying to use the anyconnect client without success. I installed the anyconnect client provided by my company and executed the install script.When I try to...

Pgomes_pt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a cisco 2811 which I used over the years as a VPN box using Web VPN.I Wanted to ask if the 1900/2900 router series still support this feature. Do they have an advsecurity system image or they do not support to be used as a VPN security a...