cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I purchased a Cisco ISR c1111-8p router a week ago, it took me a week to configure the thing to connect to the internet and only after @balaji.bandi helped me out. I am in need of some guidance on what kind of VPN connections I should create for abou...

Hi All,I am seeking guidance on process of changing CA.We currently use Firepower firewalls at HQ managed by FMC. It is configured for Remote Access and has been uploaded with both AnyConnect Client Image and AnyConnect VPN Profile.Same Cisco AnyCone...

AigarsK by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to setup a VPN with an on-premise environment and AWS, the tunnel is mean to use gre and ipsec. The pase 1 is completed but the Phase 2 is rejected by the other peer This is the sanitized configuration on AWS: ! isakmp policy crypto is...

imleo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Setup per guides online and the famous Youtube video. Windows client works fine, Android clears MFA with Approved, but then says "The AnyConnect URI could be parsed". Here is some debug: 01-19 16:02:09.780 I/AnyConnect(11055): URIHandlerActivity: Rec...

steeda by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have a question about IPSec VTI dynamic.Im studying about that these days, but I don’t know why we must utilize that when we have DMVPN technology? What’s the advantages of that against DMVPN?

Raminkn20 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco Firewpower 4115 and currently have VPN configured with MFA. Our SSO provider is Azure.I am trying to add a second profile that has a few differences from our main profile. It also needs to be MFA. But when I add a SSO provider and ass...

0rsnaric by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello all,I walked through a guide to configure SAML Azure Entra ID with Cisco ASA(V 9.14) VPN, after many obstacles, i am able to login to the Cisco ASA https web interface and login using my EntraID account successfully.But when i try to connect to...

ss01.png ac01.jpg
XP2600 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I am trying to make a FlexVPN AnyConnect-EAP with local authentication using both user and certificate working. However if I use only local user authentication it works but I am not able to make the certification part working. I am still get...

HermanAkv by Level 1
  • 31 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes