cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Well I have the same task to implement a VPN, what i design was using a 3620 connected to the outside interface to PIX 515 whose inside interface is connected to the backbone switch. Now my remote clients will be runniing VPN client software. Right n...

i want to know a basic information about seting up VPN using cisco 1720 and how can make LAN-to-LAN connection using VPN , the basic command .

h.hammad by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone have experience with VPNS between Ravlin products and Cisco (PIX)?

rtrunk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I want to build a VPN between two sites, they are using two IOS router ( 2610 ) connected to Internet using a leased line both are equipped actually with IOS Firewall, with also an inbound access-list and CBAC. The access-list deny anyth...

c.albrisi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco Pix firewall and we also need to setup a VPN for remote access for both employees and clients.How do you determine whether it is better to use the PIX we have for the VPN or purchase a seperate piece of hardware like the VPN 3000?

mikeh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello: We currently have a PIX Box. Our network is set up so that the PIX is the default gateway. When I add the Cisco 3015 I will put one interface on the inside (parallel to the PIX) and one interface on the outside (parallel to the PIX on the ou...

dstihler by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone implemented or evaluated an end to end VPN solution?I am looking for specifics regarding ability to handle remote employees, remote customers and site-to-site VPN design. I need to also manage the environment (user manangement, access con...

medun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a VPN solution in place which uses a VPN 3000 Concentrator, and CiscoSecure 2.4 Radius authentication. We have "internal" groups defined in the Concentrator with access-controls also defined for those groups. We have authenticatio...

estjohn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question... if I make a VPN between differet offices that don't have the same Internet provider can I use te PPTP? Cause I know that many I-providers use the same IP address for more then one user.

fabiot by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some help (scripts, samples, tech info) with VPN configuration for Cisco 3662 router and 2610.Currently we have four locations, all of them connected to the internet. I would like to VPN all the locations (between one and the other) and leav t...

azmirly by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3662 with E1 connection in the UK and another 3662 with E1 connection in another country. Carriers on both ends are providing a 2mbps into the internet cloud. Both ends having a public IP address. What can I do to ensure VPN through the int...

I have many clients who want to connect to the central office via Internet. They are using windows 2K platform. I am planning to use Pre-share key. I have several questions:1.How to config Windows 2K and Cisco Router using IPSec. I can establish VPN ...

flybird by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

(Note: This message was posted as part of the "Ask the Expert" Event on Hardware Platforms for VPN’s that took place September 18-29. Feel free to respond to or form discussions around this question)Posted by galfonzo - PRESIDENT, RESOURCEWARE, INC.S...