cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there any docs that state the PIX sizing needed to support VPNs? I will be having 40-50 users accessing our Intranet via the Internet through Cisco VPN software and authenticating on a Pix. What size of PIX would I need so I don't suffer perform...

mbaker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to limit what service are allowed in a IPSec tunnel. When I specify the individual ports I get a message saying this will have a performance impact. This is a one interface VPN solution so adding an incoming access-list on the interface is a p...

zchagpar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need help!!!!!!!! I have a 1720 Router, with the memory and VPN card installed. I am in dire need of help to get this thing configured with a VPN for us to be able to get into the internal network from home. I know it can be done, but how. I ha...

I want to plan two very remote sites for connectivity via vpn solutions with highest level of security as well cowst effective.any idea????

achauhan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in process of setting up a VPN service for HQto branch office for multiple customers(about 30 locations in all). The links to the central site would be either leased lines - 128/256k ofsatellite links in the same BW range. What type of cisco rou...

dgupta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco 3000 series VPN Concentrator installed and are using the VPN Client for Windows 95/98. I have one user that uses CompuServe 2000 to connect to the internet. I have installed the VPN client on the computer. However, whenever I attem...

When you’re having difficulty with your VPN, what procedure guidelines do you have in place to help address them? What steps do you take when you experience problems? Share your best practices and experiences with other users here.

Can anyone give me some advice on using Secure VPN Client under Windows 2000 through a LinkSys Cable/DSL Router (BEFSR41)? On my first attempt to install I get the message "IsDneCheckRequirements not sufficient". I realize that I may have two separ...

jwadle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To my knowledge, Cisco hasn't released a Windows 2000 PIX VPN client. Is there any other client out there that works with PIX VPN and runs on Windows 2000? Thanks.John

jbankson by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I setup to 515 Pixs to create a VPN between them. It all works fine when I tested it on two routers connected back to back. When I connect my pixs on two internet connections and try to establish a VPN I can't. One of the ISPs changed the access list...

hbotha by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I m planning to use VPN client 1.1 with PIX 5.2(3) bein the terminating point for the VPN users. using IPSEC/IKE .....giving clients Virtual IP. Will the clients able to route netbios traffic

We are a large enterprise with one network (about 250 cisco routers, IP address 10.x.x.x, +200 POPs) and now we need to split this network in 4 diferent and isolated networks (the enterprise was divided in 4 subsidiaries). We are thinking to use VPN ...

lvilar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes