cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, I have an couple of doubts in the below configuration for IKEv2 tunnel. Please find the below output for policy in IKEv2: crypto ikev2 policy ESI_CANADA_POLICYmatch address local X.X.X.Xproposal ESI_CANADA_PROPOSALproposal BB&T-Proposal Qu...

I am using the Cisco AnyConnect client on my Windows 10 PC "anyconnect-win-4.7.03052-predeploy-k9" and it works great connecting to my newly deployed ISR4331. When I install the same software and the same XML profile on my other Windows 10 PC I get t...

Working on a situation where behind my ASA is a 10.0.0.0/24 network that also happens to be the LAN segment for a home user that needs to connect over vpn.  They can connect w/o any issues, but when they do they lose access to their home printer whic...

Hi all, I've setup my first FlexVPN on a Cisco ISR 4431 without success and i keep getting an authentication or timeout error and i think that i've put in authentication remote eap query-identity without a server so firstly is this command meant to O...

Hello, could someone tell me how to disable the CSD installation path on Cisco FP 4110 (ASA 9.9(2)50) https://x.x.x.x/CACHE/sdesktop/install/start.htm ? I've disabled the login page https://x.x.x.x, but when I directly open the link above, the CSD We...

mabrill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Hope you all are doing good ! I need your support to fix following issue which i;m facing right now in my lab using DVTI configuration. Note:- This all setup in GNS3. Note:- All the routers are running Version 15.2(4)S1 . Issue:- I can't...

samy.ccnp by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I am trying to connect to my Cisco ASA 5516 using Anyconnect, but I'm getting errors.  I've tried this on Ubuntu 19 and Ubuntu 18.On my MacOS, it works! Using the same credentials and the same router. Linux client version: 4.7.00136 Does anybody ...

Screenshot from 2019-07-12 15-21-42.png
mthomaz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Using thegreenbow client, and am having some issues when disabling the "split tunnel" function.  Once the computer is connected to the gateway, I am able to grab files from the server, but am unable to access the internet.  Is there a way to chan...

shady18 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a large setup, for instance around 100,000 users what is the preferred way to deploy anyconnect client on endpoints ? Also please tell us the correct method to deploy the profile.xml as well ?

I'm part of IT for a major company that uses Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client ver. 4.4.02039 and I've got a problem I can't figure out. One of my remote users uninstalled the program and needs to re-install it, but it routinely fails. When wor...

Some Guy by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a dual hub, single cloud DMVPN. There is any source multicast traffic being produced and consumed on the network. Both DMVPN hubs are rendevouz points, using MSDP.There is a host that is producing multicast traffic on the network behind ...

thoward1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes