cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

When I connect to my Anyconnect client I get DNS 8.8.8.8 from my VPN client and it over right my local DNS on my PC. How do configure ASA so my VPN client DNS still my local PC DNS. 

nsiddiqui by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a DAP policy that is working almost as it should.  I've got 4 DAP policies and I had to create one for a specific external company based on 2 usernames.  If they log in they can only get to one server and it works.  What is strange is...

Gonzo1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeking some clarification on the correct NAT configuration for l2l tunnel.   We have an FTP server that users access direct through outside interface and then a VPN l2l tunnel that also terminates on the outside interface and tunneled traffic/u...

JG1978 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the DfltGrpPolicy be used for multiple site-to-site dynamic tunnels?  I basically have a hub and spoke with a Cisco ASA 5525, and several Cradlepoint devices.  The 5525 is static, and Cradlepoints are dynamic.  I have tested one using the dynamic...

Hi, Native vpn client to ASA connect and Intranet access works like a charm, but I cannot get Internet access to work.   This is my fw setup   : ASA Version 9.9(1) ! hostname XX-GW domain-name XX-konsulterna.com enable password ”Very secret stuff” na...

pwanderoy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Timed VPN changes

hi, Is anyone aware of a way to stop a vpn tunnel from working but at a specific time. Basically we are going to be ceasing a specific connection (permanently) but at midnight and i dont want to be up to do it !

Hi All,    I am trying to work with VPN from Windows 7 in Virtual Box Machine in my Macbook. The conection is completed with success but few seconds later the conection is lost but still connect in VPN and no show any error in the log.    Could any o...