cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello friends,Due to sslv3 vulnerability. i would like to disable sslv3 on ASA 5505. will you please assist me to do it. Secondly i would like to know how can X frame option configure on it.We are using web VPN on ASA 5505 firewall running 8.2.3 IOS....

Hi Team, I am facing an issue with VPN between Fortigate and Cisco ASA. I find that MSG2 massage is retrying again and again. But some time tunnel come up and will go down within some time  Dec 17 17:42:50 [IKEv1 DEBUG]: IP = 94.200.25.154, construct...

Does anyone know of a way to change the client identifier that the Anyconnect client passes to a dhcp server?  I am trying to use dhcp to reserve addresses for Anyconnect clients and the client identifier I am getting on the server is very long and d...

t.maier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Could you please advise me, with AC ISE web deployment – can we deploy on endpoints AC AMP Enabler module and AC Umbrella Roaming module?Or is this deployment option strictly available only for AC VPN core, AC Posture and Compliance module?...

imihajlo by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hy All,   i get some probelm with my router. today i run dmvpn dual hub with cisco 4351 running ios XE Software, Version 03.16.04b.S - Extended Support Release Cisco IOS Software, ISR Software (X86_64_LINUX_IOSD-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.5(3)S4b, RE...

DMVPN.jpg
agussang by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,   The 'authorize-only' command is missing from my 5505 running 9.1(7)23, on a base license:   Under   ciscoasa(config-aaa-server-group)#   there is no authorize-only command, and according to the documentationt there should be: https://www.cisco....

mamckenn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have been reading this forum for days and have tried many of the solutions to similar problems. Unfortunately I have yet to find a solution to my problem. Here is the Issue, I am able to connect to the 2511-rj. I can connect fine via tel...

FSoto by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   What methods are available to create a site to site IPSEC VPN between a Cisco ASA 5516-X and Juniper ISG 2000 using CSM? The VPN creation seems only to allow Cisco > Cisco VPNs for devices that are managed by that instance of CSM.   Thanks,

Aileron88 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

does any one know if  ISR 4331 routers is capable of doing LAN extension over wan using psuedowire and Xconnect

sbdladla1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes