cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Need help on how to troubleshoot this issue and get a resolution. My team and I configured an L2L about 6 months ago and it has been working fine but all of a sudden the tunnel begins fluctuating (coming up and then going off). We have communicated w...

nickospot by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two offices (Office A and Office B) running L2L VPN setup between two ASAs. Office A has a DMZ hosting few servers. Hosts inside office A can access the servers but servers cannot access inside hosts in Office A (as expected from lower securi...

Dear All, Recently we migrated several virtual machines to a Cloud System server. Our local server is connected to the Cloud through an IPSEC VPN connection, for all hosts within our premises everything is working fine. The problem occurs when a lapt...

Hi all,   I am getting an issue in configuring site to site vpn in cisco..   the error which I get while debugging are below:   phase 2 mismatch QM FSM error (P2 struct) Session is being torn down. Reason: Phase 2 Mismatch , Removing peer from correl...

Hi Has anyone had to open ports for a VoIP phone to work? Plugging the phone in directly to the Ethernet port of the modem is not working. Phone is displaying a 2011 signaling error. Called the ISP and they can't help with any configurations of their...

lracano by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   I'm not able to install Cisco Anyconnect client v4.4.01054 on Arch Linux. It is trying to install an init/rc.d script on a systemd environemnt.    $ sudo bash anyconnect-linux64-4.4.01054-core-vpn-webdeploy-k9.sh Installing Cisco AnyConnect...

I'm looking for some insight or troubleshooting guides for our issue as our operations employee recently passed away, and I have no Cisco configuration experience.   We have a VPN setup with the Cisco ASA 5510 which uses a server on the inside to aut...

matthewGF by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys how are you? Hope fine. I'm struggling a little bit with some IPsec tunnels that we have. The problem is the one that follows: We have a set of 300 devices more or less that connect to an ASR10002 via IPsec tunnels (devices are One Access rou...

Hi! Could you help me please to find out why the following error occurs when trying to connect via Cisco anyconnect?   Сигнатура проблемы: Имя события проблемы: BEX Имя приложения: cscan.exe Версия приложения: 4.3.1095.0 Отметка времени приложения: 5...

Natalia by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello-   I am working on redesigning OOB access. Currently in our datacenters we have old routers setup as reverse telnet with analog line 20 nodes connected to the reverse telnet router.  during a discussion it was mentioned that reverse telnet is a...

PLC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes