cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all   I have tried to search both these forums and the web in order to find an answer, to a simple question. I have a costumer, who wants to use Anyconnect, and not use split tunneling. This is done to control all traffic. They have another gat...

Hi,   I've recently started at a new company - as usual, no documentation etc!   Anyway, it seems we have recently been introducing Apple Macs to our previously Windows-only environment.   However, the Mac users are unable to connect to our VPN  (ASA...

mitchen by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Is the Custom Credential Provider used by  the Network Access Manager compatible with Credential Guard in Windows 10 and are the credentials given to this provider fully protected by Credential Guard?”Best regardsTue

tuenoerg by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am just wondering if anyconnect allow 2 LAN NIC connection in the same times.  Recently we have deployed Cisco ISE NAC for our client.  There are few desktop using 2 NICs and connect to different segment.  Any idea how can we overcome this prob...

geeyc5113 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, is there a way to hide the compliance message on anyconnect, I have ISE 2.2 and Im trying to identify non-domain users on VPN, that works as I found some registry breadcrumbs, but now the users are always prompted with the message to remediate th...

Hi all We used to have in our ISE presentation material a Matrix that depicted the Supported Auth Types of AC NAM vs standard OS based Supplicants .. do we have an updated version of this ?I have a customer that wants both Machine and User Auth (wind...

Has anything changed on ASA from release 8.3 to 9.0 in command line and there another way to export an RDP plugin?  The only available plugin that could be exported is vnc The import webvpn doesn't seem to have changed.   asa5515-(config)# export w...

Drag1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Cisco 2960 switch. For the authentication, i am using AAA authentication with RADIUS server. Currently, i am using a default profile credential to access the switch but i want to configure the switch in such a way so user can access the sw...

Dear all expert, i have configure a remote access ipsec vpn in asa5510 and it is working fine when i configure local dhcp address pool assignment. but not working in dhcp-serverbelow is my configurationtunnel-group test type remote-accesstunnel-group...

I have configured stack of 4 switch. There is FEX configured and 4 slots now i have removed one switch from the stack physically and want to remove it's configuration from the switch.   FEX configuration is as follow,   module provision fex 115slot 1...

I was reading about ISDN from the link below. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integrated_Services_Digital_Network   As per the link, "ISDN is a set of communication standards for simultaneous digital transmission of voice, video, data, and other networ...

Community,   Im trying to implement a split tunnel situation where I only want traffic matching the ACL to be placed on the VPN (encryption domain) and any traffic not matching to be placed on the wire unencrypted. Now, Im a little confused as to how...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes