cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Lets assume that 10.1.1.0/24 is the overlapping subnet on both ends of the tunnel. nat (inside, outside) source static obj_10.1.1.0 obj_10.2.2.0 destination static obj_10.3.3.0 obj_10.1.1.0 This nat rule will translate 10.1.1.0/24 on site A to...

Hello.I want to create a vpn reservation system between offices.LAN1 - ROUTER1 - ASA1 = (ISP1,2) = ASA2 - ROUTER2 - LAN2I have 2 ASA with 2 ISP on each, and I have 2 routers on each branch with base license.I create 2 VPN tunnels between ASAs and 2 G...

foxdeniss by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,  Every time I reboot my router the WebVPN seems to work fine then it won't allow authentication via AnyConnect nor through the portal. On the web portal, it shows internal error every time I go to connect to it. 

trevor240 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 5505 ASA version 8.2(5), ASDM version 6.4(5) This ASA has one role and that is the Site to Site VPN with a supplier. Based on my limited understanding of VPNs Phase 1 is okay, but Phase 2 is where the VPN fails.  In the log, I see the...

So I've got three ASA 5506's set up in three physical locations, all connected to each other via site to site VPN's. What users were noticing in one office (behind one of the ASA's), especially in the morning, is that once connected to the VPN they w...

btramer29 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The most difficult part of this is how to convey my question briefly. We are running ASA 8.2(4)1 in a production IPSec VPN L2L environment. We are running ASA 8.2(1) in a production SSL AnyConnect environment. Both devices have inspect SQLnet enabled...

Hi I have broadband users. when credit of these users become low, they have been assigned invalid IP address like 172.29.0.0/24. I want to nat all WWW traffic to any destinations, to a specific IP like 10.10.10.10. in the other hand when user want t...

Reza Zand by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just bought some ASA firewalls and routers but need to check if their licenses are up to date with cisco. Con someone please help me with information on how to get this done?

osmantolo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, When using DMVPN, Transport mode would be preferred as it would not hide the IP header and even if it did it will replace the same at the other end of the tunnel, as  peer IP's will be the same.  Also using the tunnel mode in this case will be l...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: