cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to set up a L2L between copuple Cisco routers (ISR4321 and 1941). In one of sites I try to replace old 1941 to new ISR4321 but I can't to connect to other sites. Three of tunnels was able to connected but others didn't. In debug mode w...

Hello, I have the following configuration:                                                                            (out)            (in) ISP device  ----  tunnel provider dev --------------------  ASA  ------------------------- LAN         (pub ...

Hi all ,We had site to site VPN setup from Checkpoint to ASA 5505, Phase 1 is completing but not Phase 2 , below is the logs from ASAIPs are modified01 20:12:21 [IKEv1]: Group = 2.2.2.10, IP = 2.2.2.10, Rejecting IPSec tunnel: no matching crypto map ...

rgk013013 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morningI need to know how can I identify the users that made changes on my ASA configuration, today I get to the office and some users were without internet access and also some providers don´t have access through the Anyconnect VPN connection.I...

Hello, We have managed to set up authentication via NPS Radius server for out anyconnect VPN users as per the below document: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-series-next-generation-firewalls/117641-config-asa-00.html ...

Dear Support, We have two cisco ASA 5505 which want to create IPSEC VPN Tunnel with each other. Following is the requiremnt 1. One cisco ASA 5505 is placed at one site  (Remote Site) 2. Second is placed over the WAN in another city (HQ Site) Remote...

Hello, We have a partner site we are attempting to setup a site to site VPN.  Looks like the VPN session is up, but we are not getting any encaps on our end. I believe the remote end is also using an ASA.  We've looked over the configs, but we can't ...

I have an ASA 5512 that is configured with a DHCP WAN (outside) address and a separate (static) block of 6 other public IPs provided by the ISP (*.3 -> *.8). I would like to configure the AnyConnect VPN to listen on one of the static IPs (i.e. *.3) i...

Darren by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN

When we change the MTU size, it is  impacting b2b tunnels. The change in MTU size on the border router is terminating the B2B tunnel. I want to know how can we fix this issue without changing the MTU size 

Hi, I had deploy Ipsec/l2tp on asa 5525, the client is connected and also can access remote network (ASA side) from client, But when system from ASA network side like from lan try to connect vpn connected user through their assign ip address the co...

Hi, The user requesting a csr and send to ca and install in the certificate store , When anyconnect read the  certificate ,how anyconnect verify the certifcate ? What type of certifcate user has to request . Please give step by step example from an i...

elite2010 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am trying to set up a site-to-site between am asa5506x which is behind a broadband and has a dynamic Ip address on outside interface. This is to another asa with a fixed IP. I have used adsm to configure the connection profiles at both sides a...

ASA 5506-X with 9.6(1) connecting to remote strongswan, attempting to route all traffic on specific subnet over the VPN and out. I know pretty much nothing about this, so it's been a struggle, but I've managed to get the tunnel itself established. Ho...

rgrue by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: