cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

%DMVPN-3-DMVPN_NHRP_ERROR:  Tunnel0: NHRP Encap Error for  Resolution Request , Reason:  protocol generic error (7)I had pre-allocated tunnel ip's to remote spokes , some of them were implemented and put into production. Some of them got the config...

rmishra22 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a question regarding NHRP state on a DMVPN spoke router:Interface: Tunnel1, IPv4 NHRP Details Type:Spoke, NHRP Peers:10, # Ent  Peer NBMA Addr Peer Tunnel Add State  UpDn Tm Attrb----- --------------- --------------- ----- -------- ----...

lap by Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Currently have a 1941 setup as a gateway device with a number of s2s VPN and with VPN client configured Is it possible to have this configured as anyconnect instead?I am having trouble finding if possible and if so how to get it done correctly Any...

Tippey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello.My vendor complains that, because he doesnt send traffic before the (24 hour) tunnel timeout expires, the tunnel keeps closing, and when his software tries to then send a query over the tunnel, it fails.Security dictates that we cannot keep the...

I have a home router that is incapable of running a VPN so I've been experimenting with different software solutions to get around this for my home network. Basically, I want to utilize this router for transport, but have another router (virtual) con...

Hardware: HP EliteBook 840 G6 (works) and EliteBook 840 G8 (doesn't work)  OS: Windows 10 22H2ASA: ASA 5505 9.2(4) 33 as well as 2130 Firepower with ASA 9.18.3VPN: SSL VPN (not IPSec) with split tunneling for Azure, but still happens with tunneling a...

PeterLMSD by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, anybody with large number of AnyConnect users and ASA (or FTD), can you check "show asp drops | i permit-validate" and let me know if you see such drops incrementing?I see them incrementing in thousands per second and this is not related to some ...

tvotna by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes