cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Good day!I've been trying to refresh and practicing site to site configuration but i have some issues which i still cannot ping Host B from Host Abelow is my configuration from Router4 to R5-2, by the way in between R4 to R5-2 is connected thru OSPFR...

Site to Site.JPG
Jackong by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, thereHow can user B use a client certificate which is installed by user A in the local computer personal certificate store?When user A is connecting to VPN without problems on the other hand, user B is trying to connect to VPN receiving the error...

ken_maruu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently can do a site to site VPN betweeen two routers, but I need a little help on how to add another site to the config. The remote sites only need to talk to the core router so I shouldn't need GRE, but I am not for sure what is the right way ...

Cisco Secure Client - AnyConnect VPN version 5.0.03076 installed on Windows 10 connecting to a Meraki MX85. The normal connection from the client to the Meraki works fine. We have an openvpn connection for the internal network that has to be made aft...

Dan C by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I try to find document about multiple IdPs  for ASA because I found some wording in official document of Cisco Site "ASA can support multiple IdPs and has a separate entity ID for each IdP to differentiate them"but in configuration of ASA unde...

jewfcb001 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can we pull a list of whitelisted external networks from Cisco ASA ? if yes which option?Please ignore lable 

ddesai by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The issue occurs on either Windows 10 or 11, all users are affected. If 4.10.03.104 of anyconnect is installed but hasn’t been used, then 4.10.07073 is installed, you can connect to the VPN with no issue. If you install 4.10.03.104 of anyconnect, use...

Rock29 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes