cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer who is doing something a little different than normal for me, and I'm having a problem getting this to work. He generated a certificate from another system, and has sent me the certificate which also includes the private key and CA ...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone,   In the Certificate Matching criteria in AnyConnect client profiles, where you can pick parts of the Distinguished Name, are the criteria "Anded" or "Or'd"??     And for the certificate mapping to Tunnel group rule ("crypto ca certifi...

Capture.PNG

We are upgrading to AnyConnect 4.10.07062 to address CVE-2023-20178. However we still have a handful of machines running windows 7 32bit. When we tried to install the new version of AnyConnect we received the following error:I know that version of wi...

jpeter53_0-1693493200057.png
jpeter53 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ASA GURUs, I have a contextual firewall running 9.13, and I want to set Anyconnect for different context/custumerX the right way, https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-series-firewalls/200353-ASA-Multi-Context-Mode-Remo...

AirSail by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello CISCO Community!Firs time poster with not much experience with CISCO equipment.Among other equipment, I have CISCO 2921 with VPN already set up by previous admin.I have a question, how to view history of user VPN usage (if possible)?I know how ...

We have a situation where: 1) Customer is replacing their Headend Firewall / VPN device (SonicWall); with FTD 1000 using FTD.2) They have several Dynamic S2S VPNs on Draytek routers.3) In testing we found out that the Headend FTD when using dynamic S...

paultribe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DMVPN IPsec issue

Hello, We spun up a new 8000 virtual router with similar configs to our existing environment(moving data centers) and the tunnel is not coming up. We are not running MD5 which most of these errors in the community have been for in regards to this err...

erics08 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can activ Client setting impact whether Annyconnect prompt for a PIN or not?  If activClient is set to CachPin, will that affect annyconnect prompting for a CAC PIN. Mine is not prompting and i

Knassi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes