cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,  I created a simple config file, listed below, and tried to copy and paste this config on a 2960-8Port switch. After pasting this file,  I receive as error message when I issue this command "show ip ssh SSH Disabled - version 1.99 % Please cr...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm new to the forums and would like to thank everyone for their input in advance.I have a user using Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client Version 2.3.2016 to connect to the VPN.It worked fine previously, now the user gets an error message stating "The...

Hi Team,  I deployed ASA for VPN Services , but I am facing problem that VPN Session will be disconnected in 2 3 times . I want that this session will never be disconnected or expired. Is this possible that if disconnected it will automatically conn...

UniWAQ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts, Is it possible to form a VPN connection when the client and server is on same subnet/network. I have been told to setup a VPN server on a UBUNTU and the VPN types should be like PPTP, L2TP (psk&rsa) and IPsec xauth psk & IPsec xauth rs...

Hi, I went through the configuration guide for few Nexus models and couldn't find information related to IPSec VPN configuration on Nexus devices. I did find information about GRE tunnel configuration on Nexus but not IPSec. Is IPSec VPN supported on...

I can use cisco anyconnect client to connect to a VPN one time.  Once connected everything runs fine.  If for any reason i get disconnected or i am done for the day is when everything goes wrong.  The process of disconnecting seems to take about 1 - ...

sseeling1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We just bought an SA 540 and before start to use it we decided to upgrade the firmware to the version sa500-k9-1.1.42.img We started the procedure for the upgrade, and after that we could never access the router again. Whenever we switch the powe...

I recently added a in-house DNS server to my VPN.  At first, when I worked with cisco support, it was able to resolve server names on all current subnets (.200.x and .2.x).  It has been working fine for a while.  No change to the firewall nor VPN.  T...

Ve Con by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I went through the configuration guide for few Nexus models and couldn't find information related to IPSec VPN configuration on Nexus devices. I did find information about GRE tunnel configuration on Nexus but not IPSec. Is IPSec VPN supported on...

So 1 ASA 5525 Scenario:- Currently user authenticate using their AD credential in the pop up box as the anyconnect tunnel comes up, I now need to add access via mobile devices dial on demand. Obviously using certificates for these devices is the answ...

Resolved! VPN Hub and Spoke

Hello guys. Am working on a project having 14 sites. And design would be like hub and spokes and we will make vpn for site-to-site connectivity. Now i need to know  about design? 1.CME router --->Firewall--->internet  or 2. Firewall--->CME router--->...

Hi Experts, I was trying to disable Remote access VPN in an ASA. ASA(config)# no webvpn ASA(config)# endASA# sh run webvpn ASA# I removed the enable inside and enable outside command under webvpn. But still I am getting the prompt in AnyConnect clie...

We are migrating off the IPSec client on IOS which uses ip pools to determine who has access to what based on their client profiles.  Since IPSec has been EOL for a while now, and is no longer supported on Windows(or PCI for that matter), the ext ste...