cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Problem with VPN Site-to-site on Cisco ASA

Hello everyone, I have a problem with one of ours VPN Site-to-site tunnel on Cisco ASA 5515-X, can you take a look on this log: I already work on this log, and i can see QM FSM ERROR, it seems to refer to crypto ACL but there are both correct, it's ...

Edward856 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSL VPN

Hello i want to configure SSL VPN on my Cisco ASA 5510 for more then 30 users who we'll have access simultaneously, but i don't know if my licence permit that. here below features of my ASA Licence: Licensed features for this platform:Maximum Physi...

Resolved! AnyConnect 4.x Presentation

In trying to convey the reasons and benefits to migrate to AnyConnect 4.x for clients do we have some helpful literature... such as a PPT Presentation discussion "why the changes " and the new subscription model?Thank You,ToddWeidenhammer

Todd Tew by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Outlook problems with Anyconnect

Hi, we have an user at a customer who is complaining about Outlook problems when connected via VPN. She has a few group-folders, which cause the problems when opened. Sometimes they open normally, sometimes Outlook freezes, sometimes it shows "No i...

Resolved! VPN Connected, no internet.

Hi, I am a cisco amateur that handles a network using ASA 5505. We changeed IP Addresses of our main location yesterday (isp change) & i reset all the VPN connections. All but 2 came up & were working. I have been trying to resolve all day & cannot. ...

VPN Creation on ASA 5510

Hello All, We hve requirement for creating VPN on ASA 5510.Where some of our users working from remote office/location with facility of Internet connectivity and having static IP address per node. have to ensure below :-  1) Users Working from remote...

jimmy.bpl by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dynamic tunnel uses encrypted GRE Tunnels

I like create a site-to-site tunnel from a ASA firewall to azure based on IKEV2 tunnel.Azure is a microsoft cloud solution. I am using this firewall series from cisco :Hardware:   ASA5525, 8192 MB RAM, CPU Lynnfield 2393 MHz, 1 CPU (4 cores)         ...

e.orie by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Vpn-filer config on VPN traffic

Hi Everyone, We are setting up site to site ipsec with vendor. For security reasons we do not want to allow all traffic via tunnel. ASA has 2 interfaces inside and outside. We have deny ip any any on  outside interface. I have config vpn filer ACL...

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Site to Site VPN question

Hi Everyone, Vendor is setting up server in our environment. We are setting up site to site VPN. Interesting traffic is subnet 192.168.50.x server IP 192.168.50.1------Switch1--ASA-------------------Site to site VPN ---------------Vendor ASA------...

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN Client for Windows 10 Pro

Hello,   just updated Windows 10 Pro and Windows say that VPN Client doesn’t work for this version anymore (have 5.0.07.0440 64bit version). Is there any solution to make the VPN client work?   Thanks and regards

Restrict S2S tunnel negotiation to specific sources

Hi All, Is it possible to restrict VPN negotiation to an access-list thus not everyone can request tunnel negotiation on udp port 500? I don't have a software to check connection on port 500 but I think the interface accepts any connection from any...

cisco8887 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FQDN On Split Tunnel VPN

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could help me with regards to adding a FQDN to a split tunnel VPN. I have tried adding the FQDN as we would usually via an object-group and then binding that to an ACL and when I apply the ACL, I get an error message...

Simrid123 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: