cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Installed new Starlink WIFI and it is working great, but when I attempt to connect VPN I get a "Connection attempt has timed out.  Please verify Internet connectivity" even though the WIFI signal is strong and speed test is fast.  I am able to get it...

hi all, i have a vpn site to site configured on Fire Power 1010 , i created two network object, local and remote to create a rule for allow from local to remote and remote to local. I created a nat rule tath dosent change a source and destionation ad...

iameo_0-1684866803879.png iameo_2-1684866885756.png iameo_3-1684867009567.png iameo_4-1684867146070.png
iameo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.In a current DMVPN architecture, spokes are verified communicating directly with other spokes. In these configs "ip nhrp shortcut" is NOT present.QUESTION: When must "ip nhrp shortcut" be used? (Is it only in conjunction with "ip nhrp summary-m...

I'm working in a lab to set up a connection from an ARM processor that has to use strongswan to connect to my Catylist C8000V router. In the configuration I have an IP address pool I have specified "ip local pool isakmp-pool 192.168.200.21 192.168.20...

masonob by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am wanting to get a better internet service for my home office. I work from home three days a week, where I frequently download large amounts of data, share presentations, and lead meetings. So, what internet service specifications should I request...

Hi everyone,When I configuring ASR1006 as a HUB in dmvpn network with ipsec profile, the dmvpn session with spokes didn't establish. When I do shut/no shut on tunnel of spoke side the problem solved. Even Without IPsec profile, We hadn't any problem....

Hello everyone,I am labbing a theoretical situation (and maybe a solution for something) and cannot get it to work, if anyone can provide feedback please do (This includes if this is dumb idea or a better way to handle an active/passive tunnel to the...

Joebananas by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi, guys. We have two Cisco ASA 5515X in Active/Standby mode. Both ASA works using this version of system image - asa982-38-smp-k8.bin. We use these ASA as Remote Access VPN Server with Cisco AnyConnect. Cisco AnyConnect Version is 4.5.05030. #######...

изображение.png

I will drop configs of both ASAs soon. Or at least what I believe my peer has theirs set to.Right now, I have tried to troubleshoot it by using show crypto and debug.show crypto ikev2 sathere are no ikev2 Sasdebug crypto condition peer WAN Addressdeb...

Hey,I have set multi tunnels between few ASA's + Anyconnect VPN gateway on the 'main' ASA with public IP (lets say 150.1.0.1)I can communicate between the remote locations, connect to the VPN via my laptop, and communicate with all locations.I would ...