cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm using cisco vpn client 5.0.07.0410 using Etoken with certificate authentication. And i can no longer connect to vpn remotely. I get error message in vpn client loggs: 26 21:09:52.027 01/04/16 Sev=Warning/3 IKE/0xA3000068Received un-encrypted ISAK...

eXPlosion by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Everyone, My office use ASA 5505 and i use anyconnect from outside (sometime oversea), i can connect my office network and through ASA access internet, but i can't access ASA and local network (my client network). WHY? Office 192.168.10.0/24 V...

Hi All I am having a bit of an issue. I have 2 sets of ASA 5510 Firewalls with the SSM-10 module (Failover) and I have them all set up but I am having issues setting up the Site to Site VPN I am trying to configure to make sure it works and for tes...

Please see the IPSEC tunnel configuration below. I cannot ping this IP address 63.217.157.142 through the tunnel Can you please help me identify what I need to add on the configuration.ciscoasa# sh run: Saved:ASA Version 9.1(5)!hostname ciscoasaenabl...

I have a problem with 9971 phone its works perfect inside network but I cant figureout how to enable     VPN on this phone Also cant found any VPN menu on phone configuration... please, can someone send me link to documentation about SSL VPN for 9971...

itsupport by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN and DMZ

Dear ,              I would like to get access to DMZ from remote branches via VPN Tunnel in ASA. Please see the diagram and Give me your comment. Thanks in advance.

Zayar Win by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,I am connecting to VPN on Android externally using URI mechanism. Is there any way to detect whether i am already connected to Cisco VPN or not using some URI. I haven't found any in the documentation. Please help.Regards,Alok

Hi all, I'm working on a project to implement IPsec.  We are going to use RSA certificates rather than pre-share keys.  In order to do this, I need to generate a CSR and send the CSR in.  Can someone tell me the steps to generate the CSR and where I...

Hi, I am  trying to implement a site to site vpn between ASR 1K and ASA FW.  On the ASR I am using tunnel mode ipsec ipv4 with Tunnel protection and on the ASA I am using crypto-map.  Is it a valid configuration ? Thanks, Koby,

Hi I have recently finished creating a VPN site to site network but it doesn't seem to be working correctly. Everything that I've done seems to be in order but obviously something must be wrong but I'm not sure what though. Basically i have 2 site ne...

Resolved! ASA NAT in 8.4

I'm trying to do VPN tunnel between IOS router and ASA 5505. The ASA has a dynamic IP Everything would be ok, but I don't understand new NAT commands in ASA. Can you tell me how to convert this into 8.3-4 version? access-list NO-NAT extended permit...