cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all I have an ASA5508-x firewall on my perimeter. I want to connect to it from the internet using the VPN Client for admin purposes. I've got it configured and it asks and accepts my password, but I get the error  Group = VPN_CLIENT_ADMIN, Usernam...

I use CiscoAnyConnect 4.1.00028 to connect to a Windows 2008 server via Remote Desktop.  Everything works fine until i go back to my laptop (windows xp) to work on that.  Then occasionally, and sometimes depending on what i run on the laptop, the rem...

We have a working ASA but recently upgraded our Call Manager.   To enable remote phones to link with CUCM, we upgraded the ASA with a new license key to enable Anyconnect for the phones.   We got the following warnings.  What is the "Failover will be...

I am trying to deploy the EAP chain authentication with user and machine certificate. User credentials are ok, but the machine credentials are wrong. NAM - Editor - Anyconnect configuration:    Machine credential:    Protected Identity Pattern: host/...

mukka by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we are experiencing problems with a customer who is connecting to our Cisco 2800 via EasyVPN. I would like to know the exactly effective right way to debug and troubleshoot and EasyVPN tunnel. Thank you.

godzilla0 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I'm having trouble setting up a site to site VPN between 2 ASA firewalls and from my side of the tunnel I get this over and over when I generate interesting traffic:5Oct 23 201509:23:18713041    IP = 10.10.10.1, IKE Initiator: New Phase 1, Intf I...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just had an issue when configuring remote access VPN and Connection Profiles and Group Policy where I had two Connection Profiles sharing one Group Policy.  The Group Policy only contained DNS entires.  I made a DNS change on one Connection Profile...

I configured remote access vpn such that remote users can access my LAN. I want some users to access an application server on my LAN.I can connect to vpn using cisco VPN client but I cannot ping any IP address in the internal network. The vpn clien s...

tomocisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to clarify how exactly a Cisco AnyConnect Mobile license is applied to an ASA. Does it come as a PAK and then a license key is created? Is there a separate command to enter specifically for mobile?

CNM88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 8.2(2)IPSec Client 5.0.07.0440 Sometimes users connect fine. Other times they get the error on the client "Terminated by peer". I get the following error on the ASA at these times: "ERROR: IKE failed trying to create a session manager entry" Debu...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: