cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Cisco ASA5505 with VPN enabled.  I used to be able to connect from anywhere, at home on my laptop (wifi), on my iPhone and iPad (wifi or cellular - 4G) using the AnyConnect clients.  For some strange reason, now when I am trying to connect a...

vohst by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are facing below debug error, anyconnect user on win 8 is not able to connect the VPN. ASA version is asa912-smp-k8.bin ASA debug: warning configuration payload request for attribute 0x7042 could not be processed. error unknown/unsupported at...

nomair_83 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just recently turned on AnyConnect "Always On" and trusted network detection for all of my users. The majority of my 3k plus users are working just fine but I have a handful that are being prompted to connect to AnyConnect even while on a trusted n...

I have a problem and a question regarding the VPN/Anyconnect for ASA 5505. I have excluded most of the configuration I figured wasn't related to this issue. What works: VPN connection can be established and I can get an IP address from the DHCP scope...

Hello, I am configuring DMVPN with GRE over IPsec. IPSec is coming up but at remote end my tunnel is not coming up. Please Suggest Hub_End#sh crypto isakmp saIPv4 Crypto ISAKMP SAdst             src             state          conn-id status138.16.17...

durgesh.p by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using Secure Mobility Client 4.1.04011 on Windows 7, remote users are reporting that network drive file transfers are extremely slow--on the order of 150Kbps on an 8Mbps connection. It's taking users hours to move files. No problems at all with http ...

Hello, I would rather keep my question simple. I am connected to Cisco Router from Windows 7 computer using L2TP Connection. Everything is working fine and i can access the corporate network from the client without any issue. My question is, for s...

Hi guys,I followed these guidelines for configuring the per app VPN function.http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/anyconnect40/administration/guide/b_AnyConnect_Administrator_Guide_4-0/anyconnect-mobile-devices.html#tas...

I have a c1941 and would like to install anyconnect essentials ssl vpn(client based).  I have done these in the past with a single name certificate(godaddy used to call them turbo).  Can i do this with a multname certificate(ucc) as well if i add a s...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 users that cant connect to VPN with the Anyconnect client.  There is a yellow triangle on the padlock.  Could I trouble someone for some guidance? Thanks!

Hi, I have to setup SSL and ANyconnect VPN configured on my Internet Perimeter ASA OUTSIDE interface. Both VPN will be setup to use the OUTSIDE interface. I do not expect to see any issue with that. However, if any of my INSIDE users wants to access ...

S891 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes