cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

here is the scenario that i have, i have 3 branches HQ and two minor branches. i want there to be vpn tunnels from HQ to the branches, and there should be no link between the branches besides through  HQ . i have 1 1941 sec k9 router for HQ and two 1...

malvintg1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I need ASA that can establish 3-VPN site-to-site tunnels with 20 users for each tunnel. And user-site ( with VPNClients ) for the another site plus. I'm looking in to ASA 5500-X Series comparing them and i can see the following for the site -...

Hi, Does anyone has a link to cisco document or article which describes the failover states and history meaning ? Many thanks

cisco8887 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Testing with BGP peering over IPsec tunnel with ASA new code.L3 switch with basic BGP config -> ASA1 (code 8.2) <--L2L tunnel-->ASA2 (code 9.2.x) with BGP config.Trying to form BGP peering L3 switch IP and ASA2 LAN IP (with pvt AS#). I can pin...

Hi, Has anyone experienced IKEv2 configuration problems on ASA like these going higher than AES-256 encryption and sha1 integrity hashing? And have a solution maybe? First of, I want to use other DH groups than 2 and 5; that is possible through both ...

Ronni J by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,     Sorry if this may seem like a noobish question, but I've been doing a lot of study / research on this subject and have come up with the following questions.  The scenario is I'm looking to create a remote access VPN for my clients...

Hi I am trying to migrate from ASA 5505 to 5506-X,ASA 5505 => running 8.4.2ASA 5505 => asa941I noticed some folders when i did a backup using ASDM.I cant seem to import those folders to the new firewallonce of which are url-listThe following configur...

Dear All,I'd kindly ask you for your expert help and advice with a challenge we're facing these days:We have two sites, on both sides there is ASA firewall with 9.1.3 image and there is IPSec VPN between them. Users can access resources from Site A t...

Hello experts -We currently use 7962 SCCP phones for our at-home employees, using SSL VPN with AnyConnect.  CUCM version 10.5.1We will be migrating to 8851 SIP phones.I am trying to test to verify that the 8851 phones can be used for our at-home empl...

Resolved! Anyconnect & FIPS

We are testing using Anyconnect for our VPN needs and I have a question or concern regarding FIPS. Our test ASA is a 5510 with 8.2 and we are using the Anyconnect client version 3.1 and testing on Windows 7 Pro (32 bit). The VPN works fine but we not...