cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a remote user that has a Cisco ASA5505 for use with a site2site VPN back to my office. He has a dynamic IP from his ISP. Is their a way to have his ASA update a public DNS server that I run with its IP address periodically? Thanks Gary

Hi I have installed ACS 5.1 on vmware fusion.I am successfully able to login via CLI - created more admin users as well. When i try to use the same credentials over the web - it fails . Any clue why this is happening?

nomykhan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi FolksI have configured anyconnect VPN on our corporate ASA and it's working fine with split tunnel and I can access Internet when connected. Can you please let me know how can I access my inside network and beyond that? I don't have access to my i...

I see on the router  AV pair from RADIUS server but ACL does not appear on router.What can  cause the problem?*Mar 30 12:03:08.649: RADIUS:  Tunnel-Password     [69]  37  01:**Mar 30 12:03:08.649: RADIUS:  Vendor, Cisco       [26]  27*Mar 30 12:03:08...

Hello forum, Can somebody please advise what will be the optimal hardware configuration to maximize ipsec and sslvpn performance, assuming both platforms will be loaded with FL-39-HSEC-K9 license. looking at below articles, it looks that 3945E and 39...

Hi All,I have a core ASA that is running 8.04 code, IKE v1 only, and does not have any group policies for each individual L2L IPSec tunnel defined, or applied under the tunnel-groups.  However, many of my branch ASA's are ASA code 9+.  When I create ...

Hi Gang,I'm testing and getting ready to deploy AnyConnect 3.1.07021 on all my ASAs.  Should I wait for the next version in the 3.1.x chain, in hopes that it addresses bug CSCus79385 ("AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Arbitrary Code Execution Vulner...

Good Afternoon chaps,Come across a strange issue at the office the other day, what happens is;Access the web portal thats used to download and install the anyconnect client, enter user creds, it has a think and it spits you back to the log in page.On...

Hi I put this message to know how can i configure Easy VPN Server in a CISCO ROUTER 1921. I need a license ? Where is the Easy VPN Client, i need to download it or uy it Thanks

Hi there,I'm looking for some solution to handle OWA publishing with some reverse proxyfunction on the firewall. No Web Proxy on DMZ. No TMG and no directly NAT to the inside Exchange.I have managed to do WebSSL with external portal and SSO on the AS...