cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to create my vpn tunnel to use host names rather than ip, so in the event we change ip addresses I don't need to modify a load of routers.However when I enter my commands as below, the hostname automatically resolves and when I do a show...

I can't seem to establish a VPN between remote ASA 5505 and my local 5550 ASA. In my logs I am getting the following:         IP = 62.73.210.83, IKE Initiator: New Phase 1, Intf inside, IKE Peer 62.73.210.83 local Proxy Address 10.199.1.0, remote Pro...

I am trying to do a hairpin nat with ipsec L2L vpn on the ASA 8.4 but successful. The vpn tunnel going inside is fine. That mean the ike and transform set are fine. I am having issue reaching a host on the outside of the ASA ( direct connected ASA ou...

joe.ho by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! vpn logs

I'm having an issue with a customer vpn. It's a fortinet appliance on the other side, but it seems like it's not even trying to connect to me. I was hoping to get a second set of eyes on the logs. From what I'm seeing, we are trying to establish a co...

fgreene01 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need to buy a ASA which need 40 site to site VPNs with all ASA 5505. All hosts through VPN need about 300 councurrent ipsec sessions. Please suggest which ASA modle is fitting this requiremnt in the hub location? 

janet.liu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes