cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi i am trying to make a simple Site to SiteVPN between two offices, one has Cisco ASA and one has RV042 router.when traffic initiated from ASA side, i keep getting this message in Debug and tunnel wont come up.[IKEv1]: Group = A.A.A.139, IP = A.A.A....

Is there a command to view the last login time of inactive tunnels.  I want to see of all the configured tunnels on the ASA when they were used last.   show vpn-sessiondb detail l2lthat is fine for active tunnels but I need that seem info or really j...

joshsmock by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I'm new to this community and wanted to find out whether anyone has got a Site to Site VPN going from their Cisco ASA 5510 to Amazon. According to Amazon this is now officially support by them on ASA version 8.2 and later.I have configured th...

I get the error : Function: GetPrimaryInterfaceIndex File: ../../vpn/Common/Utility/NetInterface_unix.cpp Line: 408 Unable to get global IPv6 information from system configuration.Function: determinePublicAddrCandidateFromDefRoute File: ../../vpn/Age...

gopalkris1 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, i have an ASA 8.4Recently i have setup an "L2tp Vpn" connection, but i´m facing lot of issueactually i´m not able to connect any windows client ( windows 7 & 8)bellow is all my configuration and also the debug i madeAny help, will be ve...

Hi team,Now I just Purchase Identical Anyconnect License for my ACtive and Passive ASA 5540 run with the version of 8.2(5).Can you please assist,How to install the license in my firewall.I know the configuration But I need to know which one I need to...

I've configured my IOS router for anyconnect SSL connections with the configuration below.  Whenever I try to connect to the SSL gateway with the any connect VPN client my firefox browser terminates the session after the certificate is not trusted ev...

Illini871 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helloi have requirement to provide the following:secure access to corporate network (10.0.0.0)access to local LAN (192.168.1.0)access to Internet via local ISP (not thru tunnel).  According to ASDM VPN wizard, i have three options when vpn:1 – Tunnel...

endpoint by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: