cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Since I've got Windows 8 my AnyConnect 2.5.2014 does not work. We've got this from a client we work for and therefore have no control over the installation.I've tried a lot of solutions found on these forums: changing registry, reinstall AnyConnect, ...

bjoka610_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have problem with Portforwarding and IPsec tunnel:When I set PAT:ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.10.207 101 WAN_IP 101 extendablethen this port is unavailable for remote PCs in other site via IPsec 192.168.7.0.I have also set NAT on inte...

Hello all, I'm looking to set up an IPSec VPN connection that will authenticate its users by certificate only. I've set everything up successfully with AAA local login, but am looking to convert to a signed certificate and generate user certs for use...

Hi, I've configured a site to site VPN between my two voice networks.  My plan is for a IP Phone to be located on a remote LAN to register with the CME located on the business LAN.  This is my first attempt at configuring a site to site VPN.  The rou...

Hello we have 2 ASR routers at HQ connected to ISP and there are new remote sites that needs to be connected to HQ via site to site VPN. Each remote branch will have ASA, The outside IPs of both ASRs are in same subnet.  1. Is it possible to acheive ...

I am working in the lab on a small scale setup in which client PC establishes a IPSEC VPN with a Cisco 1921 Router, i have two questions in this regard.(1) For Wireless clients PC's, Is using an IPSEC VPN Client the best possible option or should i p...

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone has done ipsec tunnel to BlueCoat Proxy from ISR G2. I do have a security license on the router. All i know is that they use ikev1 psk to establish the connection... please let me know. Thanks

Using VPN Client, V5.0.07.0440 a Dell Vostro W7 Professional system, 64 bit. The client installs and runs the same way it has on at least 20 other systems without issue. When I try to remote into the network, I get a "can not connect" error attemptin...

We have an ispec tunnel established but it's not passing traffic. I can only see my end and everything appears fine.When I run a "sh crypto ipsec sa peer x.x.x.x" I can see that packets are getting encapsulated but none are getting decapsulated.Runni...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Right now for a pilot project, I need to get 1 public IP to VPN into our network.  We already have a VPN network setup for the Cisco Anyconnect and it has an IP Pool of Class C addresses that are allowed to connect to our resources on the Class...

Hi; I am using ASA 5512x, I have a VPN tunnel with remote site, and it is up.  I can access to their subnet 172.16.0.0/24 subnet which is added to the wizard during site to site VPN configuration.  In remote site, there is another subnet 172.16.1.0/2...

We are using windows 8.1 pro in our dell brand desktop. Our users access the client machine through vpn. We are using VPN client  version 5.0.07.0290-k9.That is working fine.Issue:I have a Cisco router RV325. I am Configured Easy vpn in my router.The...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: