cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I need some clarification on the differences between a VPN-Filter v an Interface filter.I am using an ipsec crypto tunnel between our site using ASA 5525 and a remote client who are using a Palo Alto Firewall.  I have applied a vpn-filter on th...

j44mistry by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello there, i have an 5505-security plus license ;i have few question;what does 25 vpn peers exactly mean;any content security features available in 5505;what does unlimited users mean in security plus license.

Hi GuysI have a Cisco ASA5520 with Software Version 8.2(5) in place, most my users are Mac Users and I am currently looking into Cisco AnyConnect in comparison to using VPN client. I have a couple of questions 1) Does Cisco AnyConnect make use of IPs...

Hi,I am running Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client 2.5.6.005 on Mac OS 10.5.8However when I was trying to connect today,  there's an error message popping up saying "Cannot install AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client 3.1.05152 because it requires Mac OS X 10....

bs2391001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to connect to the vpn I set up on my Cisco877 router using the Cisco VPN Client on a Windows 7 machine. The log of the vpn client and the config of the router are below. Any help in resolving this is appreciated.Thanks in advance.-------V...

iboreaniz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is it possible to have 2 DMVPN tunnels on one router and have the tunnel IP subnet on both tunnels be in the same range(different IP's of course). The reasoning for this Q? is we have routers with 2 internet connections, primary(cable,t1,dsl,etc) and...

I have a cisco ASA 5525-X firewall, configured to accept AnyConnect VPN client (IKEv2) connection. Anyconnect VPN client can successfully login.During the 1st 10 minute after login, Anyconnect VPN client will lost VPN connection for a few seconds (ra...

limlayhin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes