Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Hi all,I'm a little bit confused about the licensing, sizing of Cisco Cloud Web Security (CWS).We have a customer with 2 ASA5505 (unlimited user license) and we would like to order CWS for those two ASA's. Is it possible to connect two devices with t...

So with Java 7u51, when I try to download a file (going through an S170 running 7.5.0) I get transfer speed of about 100 KB/sec on a 50Mb circuit, which means that the 30 MB test file I'm downloading takes 15-20 minutes... really slow. However, when...

ashaw216 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Shouldnt this acl permit tftp from host 10.0.0.68, but deny any other tftp request? and also permit any other request other then tftp?access-list 100 permit udp host 10.0.0.68 eq tftp host 10.0.0.82 eq tftpaccess-list 100 deny udp any eq tftp any eq ...

Hello,I have a Cisco Ironport S660 and the RAID-10 is dead!!!. The equipment is not able to boot up.Is possible to download the image of "AsynOS 7.5.0" and reinstall it?Thanks!

tserna by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a question how WSA and CWS are licensed based on the number of users.Is it based on concurrent or named users, active sessions based on source IP address or another way? This old post mentions concurrent users but based on a legacy iron...

Dirk18 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors