Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

We are currently using SMA v 11.0.1-161. Our WSAs are on version 10.5.2-072 and using config master version 10.5. I want to use config master 11.0, but I am confused by the compatibility matrix in this document.http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/doc...

Hi All,I have a explicit deployment with pac file, and proxy 12.5 to turn on ip spoofing feature. my setup is as below, so my enable L4TM i will SPAN the uplink GI0/1 destination to the T1 port? does only SPAN uplink is enough? and does it will work ...

Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 10.21.13.png
Freemen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team, I am new to SMA. We have two M395 appliance. lets say sma1 and sma2. We have 2 WSA S695 also (wsa1 and wsa2). I have done high availability for both WSA and added both WSA to sma1. how can i utilize both sma1 and sma2 in terms of high availa...

Vishnu_RR by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a bunch of custom URL categories set up to either block or allow. If all of them are in the Global Access Policy with the correct action, do they need to be specifically added to other access policies? Some of our policies have them included, ...

Top Solution Authors