Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

Hi,   Trying to migrate a policy config from S370 WSA device to virtual WSA. The policy import throws an error:  Certificates signature verification failed due to Credential Encryption certificate   After replacing the proxy_config_generated certific...

sameesin by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, My customer is asking for Port Pairing (NIC Teaming) for Data port. The customer is going to use only one Data Port for to and fro traffic and want to pair P1 and P2 interface. My question to you is if there is any downside of using port ...

Jay Tiwari by Cisco Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Wondering if anyone can help, I'm trying to whitelist a specific URL via a regular expression but it doesn't appear to be working, for example the URL string is: vimeo.com/videoexamples/ I don't want to allow access to all Vimeo videos hence the ...

icemoom by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Healh Check on WSA

Hi Guys, I am new in WSA.  I would like to ask for your advise on WSA healcheck.  Usually what info do we capture for the healthcheck?  Are all capture from GUI or some from Cli?  If from Cli, is there any command? And also check on the failover.  Th...

geeyc5113 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco AMP detects our application as a malicious application. It blocks our application and classifies it as a virus. This causes us great damage. I would ask you to deal with the issue immediately so as not to cause us further damage. https://ziv.gl...

zivsys by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys and ladies.  today I was playing with a virtual WSA I have done the upgrades from Version 11.5 to 11.7 and finally 11.8.After the last reboot, It showes me the new gui feature at the top of the window. By clicking on it nothing happend.  In t...

Hello team, All of a sudden, we can't get access to our S690 Gui, running 11.8.1-023.The error we are getting on the browser is: Error code 500: Server got its self in trouble. The application raised an exception. We are also getting this critical al...

Hi, I created an Identity policy for my wired and wireless vlan HQ_Networks. I have an access policy for my company HQ_Access_Policy and a decryption policy HQ_Decryption_Policy.For test: I blocked travel URL like "airbnb".When I check with trace wit...

Capture d’écran (1296).png Capture d’écran (1297).png
Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors