Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hello!I have been looking for config file, where I can customize CMS homepage.Problem:On joining page, there is version release displayed. For security reasons we would like to hide it, but I haven't found any solution for that.<p class="_2I0ztg">Ver...

GertJ by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I'm geeting the following error ERR_CERT_WEAK_SIGNATURE_ALGORITHM when trying to reach HTTPS website. Conditions :  - Cisco WSA version : AsyncOS 11.5.1 build 125- CA AD private root CA : Signature Hash Algorithm SHA256- Https proxy : Decr...

Ismael10 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there!We are running 2 Cisco S390 WSA on the AsyncOS 10.1.1, which are managed by the Cisco M100V SMVA on AsyncOS 10.1.0.We need to upgrade the AsyncOS to at least version 10.5.x so we can use external feeds for O365.Is there any best practice gui...

Hi, with Cisco S695 I need to block access to google drive but not to other google services. I created a Custom URL Category where I set block for the drive.google.com domain, but it doesn't work. I saw that google drive uses this category: Infrastru...

Hello,  I would like to know if there is a capability to know which actions the admin user performed while logged in in the appliance or SMA. Something like accounting  Thanks in advance!Konstantinos

Hi,i need some clarity on below scenario.i want to Utilize M1, P1 & P2 interfaces in WSA S695.Connectivity Setup.M1 is set to out of band management.Firewall gig1/1 IP 192.168.1.2/28------WSA P1 IP 192.168.1.1/28 (virtual IP 192.168.1.3/28)Firewall g...

Vishnu_RR by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like help with whitelisting a site with port 80. I don't want to whitelist port 80 for all sites, just one in particular. I already whitelisted the site, but port 80 is not a port we are allowing, so it's getting blocked.  Thank you

Sisqó by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all - I am having difficulty getting the proxy user authentication realm to work correctly. I have configured the LDAP and AD settings under the WSA authentication settings, and tested everything, which came back successful. The WSA connected to A...

Greg Dent by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello  I have a WSA Model: S600v and Version: 12.0.1 – 334.The problem is that the below log subscriptions do not show in GUI.  FIPSFtpdHaystacktdData security logsAnyconnect logsReporting logsReporting query logsTraffic monitor logsTraffic monitor e...

We have Cisco WSA s600 v 11.5.1-125We turned off VM, made snapshot and turned on VMWSA is available only by network interface for default route nowIf we move ip-address on other interface will be availible it What is it? Firewall? Or other?    

zevss01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Cisco RV340 router and we managed to open the MYSQL and SSH default ports for a local web server.  I would like to change the default ports (22 and 3306) to something else (eg. 1234 and 4321). How can I do that from the RV340 GUI? Thanks!

Hello Guys!I have a question related to our Cisco SMA and WSA. I have 2xSMA, looking on SMA config guide , HA or Clustering is not supported for SMA, is it correct ? How can I provide redundancy for my 2xSMA ? I heard something about automatic backup...

mikiNet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors