ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Web Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, I am new to the community and I am here to seek some help. I am working on a project to assess WSA deployments to ensure best practices. There are 8 WSAs in the network managed by a single Cisco SMA. I noticed several Identification P...

Raadr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a super strange problem:We recently changed our public address space.  After doing so, there's a particular address users accessed over SSL that stopped working.  We check whitelisting and NAT up and down on our end as well as the server s...

s1nsp4wn by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCurrently we are using cisco Ironport 170 as our production proxy and we let all our internal user traffic through Ironports. for the user laptops when they are not connected to VPN ,Scan safe is kicks in and that kind of handles users web traffic ...

Resolved! Ironport inquiry

Hi everyone, I am a new Ironport user. May I know how to configure this situation if I want to specific IP (client IP) only to both domain (abc.com and cde.com). Other domains (e.g gmail, yahoo etc) must be blocked. Thanks a lot.  

CY Ko by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes