cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Webex Contact Center Agent Decline Call

orelcohen4726
Level 1
Level 1

When the Agent click decline call in Cisco Webex Contact Center the call not get back to the Queue,

the customer transfer to the VM of the agent.

how i can fix it ?

6 Replies 6

hassanejaz03
Level 1
Level 1

The virtual machine is most likely set up in busy condition. We must turn it off for the agent. We must incorporate a few limitations for WxCC Agent, one of which is Voicemail Profile. Additionally, look into the WxCC options for RONA Timeout.

asmvar@1234
Spotlight
Spotlight

It's more likely VM configured as Busy condition. We need to disable it for agent. There are certain limitation we need implement for WxCC Agent one of it is Voicemail Profile. Additionally check RONA Timeout in WxCC settings. 

orelcohen4726
Level 1
Level 1

After testing and get in to the user I disabling forward voice mail when busy,
I see if I use WebEx App on iPhone or MAC PC it is working fine but if I use a PC with Windows it is still transferred to the VM

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

They had to click decline on their Webex app or IP Phone, not the WxCC agent desktop. This is an architectural limitation since WxCC (and all CCaaS products, BTW) lack a direct CTI connection to the PBX as CCX/CCE had; WxCC has no idea that voicemail answered instead of the agent.

Being in a Webex Meeting or a screen share will also put the agent in DND and cause this behavior.

The problem was the agent was enabled transfer to VM when busy,
On Mac and iPhone, it is work fine but on Windows, the call still transfers to VM

carrants
Level 1
Level 1

This doesn't sound like it will work in your case, but we removed voicemail from the agent and set the number of lines on the phone to 1. This results in a fast busy if the agent is on a call. WXCC then reacted to a decline correctly and put the call back in the queue.

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.