cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where is "share" button?

richard10
Level 1
Level 1

I am in Webex Meetings v. 41.7.4.13.  It is a Mac application.  I do not see the “share” button at the bottom of the Webex window.   The only buttons there are “mute,” “stop video,” and “start meeting.” 

How do I get “share” to appear?

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 10.05.19 AM.png

2 Accepted Solutions

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi.
If you are seeing "Start Meeting", then you have not yet joined a meeting and therefore cannot share. Once you join the meeting, provided the host has not modified participant privileges, then you will see the Share button.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

As @Stephanie Knoop  mentioned You need to start the meeting to sharing your screen. You cannot share the screen from the starting page.

Refer below video  to learn how to share the screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hMf56vYeqk

Response Signature

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Sadav Ansari
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

First start your meeting then your will have to  see share button on your WebEx meeting Without start or join no share button will be there.

Pls rate all useful post!!

Pls rate if its “Helpful”. If this answered your question pls click “Accept as Solution”.

As @Stephanie Knoop  mentioned You need to start the meeting to sharing your screen. You cannot share the screen from the starting page.

Refer below video  to learn how to share the screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hMf56vYeqk

Response Signature

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi.
If you are seeing "Start Meeting", then you have not yet joined a meeting and therefore cannot share. Once you join the meeting, provided the host has not modified participant privileges, then you will see the Share button.

Response Signature
Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.