Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Just purchased 2 CISCO WRVS 4400N routers. Installed one at office and one at home. Was disappointed with home speed. I gained nothing over previous router, so I thought. I have a 50 Mbps connection and was experiencing a 50% lost prior to switching ...

sortte439 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have two 541N access-points slightly overlapping eaching other and my clients appear to connect to the further AP most often.  They are setup in a cluster, but that appears to just provide configuration synchronization.  Short of purchasi...

Hi all, I’m planning to use Cisco 4410N AP for my new office. I have 20 offices in 1st floor (20 * 15 FT floor size). I want to know is it possible to cover the entire floor using one 4410N AP?How is the network signal strength?Please advice to me....

Hello,Very often router is hanging and can not access internet, web management page etc. Only solution is cold reboot.Already updated to latest firmware 2.0.13-K9, but problem is still here and router sometimes hangs.What could be problem?