Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Dear,We have two WAP321 with firmware 1.0.53 running in a cluster.  The AP's are configured as 5 ghz - n channel 40.  Channel bandwidth 20 (tested with 20/40 : no difference).The connected PC's are running fine.  The situation with the iPad's has deg...

We have several Wap321 access points that are running fine. However, the person that configured them is no longer available and we do not have the user ID or password that he used. We do not want to reset all these devices. Is there any way to find t...

Hi,I have two Cisco WAP321 APs and I have problems with the wireless connection. It is very slow and a lot of dropped packets. On windows and OSX too. I put in the same network a lynksys wrt54gl and everything is fine and fast. I saw some older posts...

We are trying to configure a AIR-SAP702i and are running into problems with the SSID for both channels.I initially setup the device and it was working fine.  However, the owner of the business decided he wanted to change the SSID.  I attempted change...

djohnson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have already read the other messages to WAP371. Especially the message about “very sloooow & VLAN”.We have several locations where we each use from 3 up to 6 WAP371 under single point configuration. Immediately after purchase, we have updated...