Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! WCS Audit Mismatch

Hi therewe had some problems with audit mismatches on a WCS version 5.0.x; it always said that the apUserName, apPassword and apEnablePassword.Then we upgraded to WCS version 5.2.148 and WLC 5.2.193. The problems with the username and password mismat...

We had to upgrade the linux OS for WCS, so I backed up the database, installed a new version of the OS, made a clean installation of WCS, then restored the latest database. Everything is working fine except the system says "unlicensed". I checked the...

ngholmieh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys currently we have one ACS server for all wirless authentication.....we are putting another one for redundancy....i will be config replication from primary to secondary.....while i was suring arojund in WCS i have noticed that when adding another...

Once I upgraded to WCS 6.0.132.0 I can no longer change the destination file location when I run reports. The reports seem to run on schedule but they end up in the default location of C:\WCSFTP\reports\. I would like to change that to my E: where ...

jcher74 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently upgraded from WCS 5.2 to 6.0. I have a number of Client Count reports set up, which are run weekly to generate PDF graphs of usage on all APs in each building. Since the conversion, all of them fail with the message "Failed to run report"....

Max.Caines by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'd like to know on how can i prevent this from happening? i get a lot of this messages lately: is there a way to resolve this? what does this really mean? is it a major network attack?IDS 'Res mgmt D' Signature attack detected on AP 'AP1' protoc...

Hello All,I recently purchased 6 1142 AP's and added them to my controller, well since these are not LWAP but instead CAPWAP AP's they were not supported by my WLC with code version 4.2 (not the end of the world) so I upgraded the WLC to code 6.0.182...

I am a little confused on the last two features for Guest Access Features. Anybody can explain in depth what these mean.1. LDAP Web Authentication Support for Guest Access2. Support for Proprietary Guest Access Solutionshttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/pro...

Resolved! WCS: Migration

I plan to migrate my fat APs (1130) to LWAP using WCS 6.0. The 1130 APs are running 12.3(11)JA1, will this version be suitable for upgrade?Will this version support the hostname retention?Please advise,Thanks,Colm

colmgrier by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've just upgrade RH to v5.0 and it all seemed to go fine except WCS won't start. I was running v5.0.56.0 on RH v4.0 (I know it's not supported) on a WLSE appliance, which ironically seemed to be fine. Now I get this....Database server is runningA...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card