cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

I am a little confused on the last two features for Guest Access Features. Anybody can explain in depth what these mean.1. LDAP Web Authentication Support for Guest Access2. Support for Proprietary Guest Access Solutionshttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/pro...

Resolved! WCS: Migration

I plan to migrate my fat APs (1130) to LWAP using WCS 6.0. The 1130 APs are running 12.3(11)JA1, will this version be suitable for upgrade?Will this version support the hostname retention?Please advise,Thanks,Colm

colmgrier by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've just upgrade RH to v5.0 and it all seemed to go fine except WCS won't start. I was running v5.0.56.0 on RH v4.0 (I know it's not supported) on a WLSE appliance, which ironically seemed to be fine. Now I get this....Database server is runningA...

Hi, I have a WCS version 4.0.97.0, and the information of the "Client Count" Report is available only the last seven days. I can to increase the number of days in the report, for example the last four weeks?Thanks

I've downloaded WCS-STANDARD-K9-6.0.132.0.exe (205,164 KB). Each time I try to write this to a CD it errors out and the CD is not readable. Is anyobe else have similar problem? Is there a work around?

Does anyone know the differences between the releases? And why is there a NOTE in the release notes for 6.0.132 that states: "Note - Any release posted after 5.2.130.0 will not be eligible for upgrade to release 6.0.132.0."

Folks, I noticed that the default qos policy on a 2100 controller is silver(best effort), can I see what is policy is made up off, where should i go on the controller what this policy is doing?

Hi guys, I have a WCS 4.0 with Base Licence for 200 AP, now I need show the location feature for demo purposes. Is it possible load the WCS Demo licence on my running WCS, without lost the monitoring and admnistration of registered AP (200)?. I only ...

pgonzalez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a WCS+WLC+AP wireless enviroment, and I'm trying to change that default "public" and "private" snmp community string value on these devices. I read Cisco Security Advisory saying that we can make that change through WCS but it doesn't tell...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card