cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a few new 2702i-B-K9's that I'm unable to get to join my network. I do not see the MAC's from the switch side, nor can I ping the IP I've assigned to int BVI1. My 2702i-A's were not this difficult.   Regards,

Sam Fowler by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to take two different license keys from two different controllers (one is 25 the other is 15) and merge them into one license? We don't need nor want to keep using two controllers for our wireless.

I'm curious if the process I'm using to replicate configuration between two controllers on a WISM is the best (quickest) method. If there's a better method with WCS, please let me know- capture "show running-config" on controller A- add "config" at t...

This all happened before my time. One of the offices was remodeled and the APs were placed above the ceiling. They were reconnected to the switch when the remodel was done. I don't have access to wiring diagrams to see where the other ends are locate...

glhowe by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I'm searching for the MIB download page for Cisco WLC 3504, but it doesn't seem to be there.   For reference, I'm searching for a page exactly like this:   https://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=286284738&flowid=74382&softwareid...

I am being asked to deploy LWAPs at locations with satellite internet that average about 500-600 ms latency. I understand Cisco recommends no more than 300 ms. Has anyone here successfully deployed LWAPs over satellite connections?  

d4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to get a Netgear Nighhawk extender to join a Cisco WLAN as part of a vWLC.  Basically it will join MY_SSID and should add its own MY_SSID_EXT and act as something of a mid-way extender.  This works perfectly on a standalone AP, the ...

Hi all,   since our client has upgrade the prime from 3.1 to 3.2 abig amount of network devices groups for Access Points have appeared, trying to delete them is not possible.   I assume this a DB hack and require TAC case, before I do that, just want...

Hi, after upgrading OS 8.3.102.0 to 8.3.112.0 on a SSO pair of 7510's, ca 60 of the AP's landed in some sort of undifinable state and were not managable until pysically power cycled. From the controller i could see that the AP models involved were 27...

Hello Looking for some clarification please. I need to upgrade a WLC HA pair and was wondering has anyone incurred any caveats whilst performing such upgrade.   My process will be to download the software to the wlc and then pre-download the image to...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card