Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have configured a 6509 with a port-channel over 2 interfaces as the ap-manager interface for a 5508 WLC, see below. I am not able to ping the WLC ap-manager interface from the 6509 console port. The WLC ap-manager interface is on the vlan101 subnet...

choclateer by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can you please inform me about the behaviour of the router C880, when it loses it APN server. I would like to know it the router will attempt to connect to another APN server, how long this procedure will take, and how many times the router will...

Hello, I have a WLC 5508 with 50 APs and there are 2 APs 3501 that suddenly lose connection to the WLC. When they lose connection i can ping them and i see them in the Switch with cdp. They are in two differents branches and in those branches are oth...

rponte by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have RAP AP which is failing to establish point to point link with MAP AP On the logs for RAP AP i get the error message below: *Mar 14 10:13:09.391: %LWAPP-4-CLIENTEVENTLOG: Not sending change state post as the radio admin is down, lrad state...

tetway123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have aquired the following:1 AIR-CT2504-K9  Wireless Controller with 0 AP Licenses 25 C1FPAIRK9 Cisco ONE Foundation Perpetual - Wireless What is the procedure in order to configure these 25 C1 AP licenses to the controller so that the co...

allanc16 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team, Kindly Provide me the solution. We have Two Ap of Cisco 1832. 1 ap have Cisco Mobility express os 1 ap have lightweight os. i configured the mobility express ap as controller with ip address 192.168.9.1 and ap ip address as 192.168.9.2. i...

hi We have 8 cisco aironet 2600i access points in our office,  staff are complaning that there calls are getting dropped in skype for business over wifi but there calls are fine when they are connected via ethernet cables.  can you please advice wha...

Hi expert guys I have new AP CAP2702E-E-K9 but can not join it the current WLC After config IP, gateway and WLC address, it only show  Translating "CISCO-CAPWAP-CONTROLLER"...domain server (255.255.255.255) on the console screen Help me to check it ...

Ha Dao by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was able to configure 2504 wireless controller once configured I plugged in the AP to POE port on 2504, I see the AP with Flashing Green but 2504 doesn't see the AP, what could be wrong any guidance will be appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: