cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi. I am Hammad, A representative Engineer from a company " TechAccess" in Islamabad, Pakistan. We are selling one of our customer's cisco 2702i Access Points. As the clients requirement is to give internet connectivity to large number of hosts, a qu...

I am looking for a walk-through or some sort of guidance on configuring an access point in monitor mode to detect a rouge AP that I place wired to the network to detect that rogue AP and to alert me to the existence of that rogue AP. I have the 5520 ...

DAVID by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Does anybody know how to check on MSE or on PI regarding how many licenses used by wIPS module? Kit list and software version as under; Prime Infrastructure 2.2.0 (2.2.1)MSE on VM running version 8.0.130.0WLC 5508 version 8.1.131.0AP 3702iLicense...

sgar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, There’s a virtual IP address that’s unreachable in the new cisco wireless network. Its supposedly a Microsoft cluster IP address for CAS(customer exchange server)Server. The server has an IP address that’s reachable. I am looking for some rule to...

isaaco001 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know if Cisco does have Autonomous AP's on its 1700 series? Are there any outdoor wireless that can link buildings within 500 meters distance with clear line of site?

thando007 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have switch Cisco switch WS-3850-48P-S with primary and secondary power unit(715WAC+715WAC).In this case we are require the particular port to assign max power 30 watts. Let you know above model switch to assign upto 30 watts is possible or no...

Hello guys, is possible reduce the wireless coverage only in one AP, this AP will spread only one SSID and this SSID must stay in a room, I can make this throught RF profile?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card