Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hello Team, I have referred the below URL and looks like the AP 9120AXi is supported with the vWLC 8.10.162 version. However, wanted to  reconfirm if anyone has tried this as we are now refreshing (1st time) floor-wise and replacing all 2802 with new...

Hello Cisco Prime Freaks,I would like to filter on WLAN APs in maps using 2.4GHz.But Prime is always starting with a wrong filter-statement of 6Ghz-radio on 2.4GHz-map:Unfortunately I cannot delete the wrong filter argument.I tried in vain already se...

Gehrig_W_0-1688548838584.png
Gehrig_W by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a pair of 8540 WLC's (8.10.151.0) in HA with > 2,500 AP's registered. Approx. 2,000 of the APs are 802.11ac wave 1 APs.To accommodate some new WiFi6 APs we need to upgrade the controller to a min. version of 8.10.183.0.The upgrade is c...

CiaranB by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,EWC with 2x 9120 with 17.3.6.I have access to the GUI and theo APs are in active standby (this would be another question, since I never asked for redundancy).I see the APs are registered and I can push config like SSID or controlling whether th...

Dear ALL,   I'm implement the WLC + Freeradius for MAC auth, but i found the WLC always sending the "secret" as User-Password in "User-Password" attribute, the Freeradius will show "Access-Reject", if the freeradius attribute’s Cleartext-Password to ...

I have an existing 5508 with about 400 APs that has been in place and working well for many years.  I am in the process of adding a few new APs and I've had a problem with joining some of them.  Out of about 20 APs, about 5 of them have problems join...

aeccles by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes