cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all, currently I have a WLC 2112 / IOS:5.2.193.0 (up and running) and 5 AP 1131AG / IOS 12.4(18a)JA2  (up and running) 1 AP AP1230B (NEW) My questinon is: 1. Is that possible to have a mixed AP enviroment with this 2 diff. AP's? 2. If yes, wha...

I need suggestion from wireless expert on below matter. There two WISM controller for Guest Network in which 210 APS are connected(1040 series) And one 5760 controller is used for Admin Network in which 96 APS are Connected (2602 series) How can we i...

hi, I have few cisco aironet accesspoints, that I converted to autonomous ap.  Is there any ios command that i use to find out if the AP 1. 11ac or 11n 2. TXxRX streams 2x2 or 3x3  I found out one way is to give following commands #int dot11 1 # spee...

yuvaraj02 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1) Does WLC support SKC + OKC on same WLAN simultaneously? 2) Documentation of 802.11r (FT) is contradictory: Restrictions for 802.11r Fast Transition • This feature is not supported on access points in FlexConnect mode.• For the access points in F...

My AP 1830 is located at branch office but I do not want to deploy it in express mobility mode. Can my AP 1830 operate as local mode and communicate with my centralized controller at HQ and DR? My customer do not want distribute mobility express cont...

Hello, I want to install a wireless bridge between 2 buildings. I think i want to choice Aironet 1532E with antenna 2.4 Ghz 13-dBi (AIR-ANT2413P2M-N). And i would like to know what is the maximum range between my two points ? Thanks You.

ntouzet31 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, Are there going to have any issues if I add regulatory domain in Cisco WLC? We are using 8540s and the regulatory domain is currently set to Philippines. We are using universal APs and all of them were configured to PH domain as well. Si...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, I've read the documents provided by Cisco here, but none have really given me the direct answer I am looking for.  Was hoping that you guys could possibly shed some light. Do the CPU ACLs have to contain permit entries for Mobility traffic (W...

By default the session timeout for the SSIDs is enabled with 1800 sec timeout? Why should I make the clients to re authenticate since they already authenticated successfully especially if the authentication is via certificates? This reauthentication ...

MUQ_1899_ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card