cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two access points one using 802.11N and the other 802.11AC 1st wave. The N has excellent signal strength while the AC is weak and sometimes will not even appear in the same area N appears in.I was wondering some good troubleshooting methods to...

lpettit11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody,I just bought a WAP321 Wireless AP. I cannot sync with our time server automatically. Every time I reboot it, the system time become "Fri Dec 31 1999 12:00:00 UCT".  I have to do the sync manually by clicking on the "Save" button under t...

Hello, we have purchased 3702e and some of these access points can only get PoE (802.3af). In document http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/3700-series-access-point/data_sheet_c78-729421.html in table 1 under „Power draw“ is said...

mcselltor by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , Sometimes client not learning ip address  for a particular SSID . ( I have verified  no issues with  the external dhcp server ) . i am attaching the debug client 9cd3.5b72.3aef . (log attached )The client has a profile with a static ip ' 10.0.1...

We have a 2504 WLC, specifically for our guest network, with 2 AP's connected to it.  There is still one open port on the front of the controller, and were trying to utilize it as a wired connection into the guest network.  However, whatever device w...

Good afternoon,I understand that it is not possible to simply upload a 4400-series config file to a 2504 (worked OK 4400 to 5508 but that's another story): I've also tried it and failed.But does anyone have any suggestions for migrating the 378 filte...

Hi All,What should be the CPU and Memory Utilization percentage that we should call it critical or major issues. like if CPU goes above 80% then we should raise up an alarm and if memory utilization goes above 60% we should have a major alarm.Is ther...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card