cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Allany advice on this? I've got my CCNA wireless last week and getting start with the CCNP CUWSS. I want to setup my lab but Im clueless what i need. It requires some over the air device and applications. I dont want to buy useless apps if its ...

Hello AllI got my CCWNA last week and im planning for CUWSS.i need to set up a home base lab and with this I think I need some software and hardware because its about site survey. I dont want to buy useless apps and hardarwe so can you tell me what d...

Hello,I'm facing the following problem while checking the status of my MSE 3355.[root@MSE ~]# /etc/init.d/msed status STATUS: Health Monitor is running Starting MSE Platform, Waiting to check the status.Starting MSE Platform, Waiting to check the sta...

theophile by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gentlemen, I have a problem with the company that users are connecting and disconnecting the logs and reports about loss of BSS. I read all blogs and forums on this issue and tried all suggestions but continues.logs:Sep 14 20:57:27.391: %DOT11-6-DISA...

Hi ,PC cannot see particular SSID and it see only channel  in an area SSID 7 : test    Network type            : Infrastructure    Authentication          : WPA-Personal    Encryption              : TKIP  What could be the problems Thank you   

My Cisco 1700 series access points having already 2SSID's and each one is mapped to different  Vlans(SSID1 to Vlan10, SSID2 to Vlan20). My requirement is i want to create one more SSID(SSID3) and i want to map in to same Vlan(Vlan 20). Is it possible...

Okay this is waaay out of topic(Cisco), but Exalt is endorsed by Cisco haha soo going to ask hereIs the website down?exaltcom.comAny exalt users out there? is the website okay on your side?PS: For the interest of others, Exalt is a Wireless P2P and P...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card