cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello ! I'm looking for advice in this matter. We have one virtual WLC with base-ap-count license for 40 APs (we bought L-LIC-CTVM-UPG and 7 x L-LIC-CTVM-5A), but we are using only 18 APs.We are going to buy another one WLC for remote office and want...

aldrabkin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there a way to select with what controller can an AP register ? I have 40APs and 2 controllers and I want to be able to choose with what controllers an AP will register based on MAC Address?Thank you! 

Hi there we just upgraded our Cisco WLC 5760 from IOS XE 03.03.03 to IOS XE 03.06.03 and every thing seems to be working fine, except that we get a lot of the following error messages:Sep 24 13:00:10: [CAPWAP] %Error: fast_ipwrite returned 2. Try ipw...

Hi, trying to get an AP to register with the controller, but it aint happening. I was reading an old post:https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12503981/cisco-air-ap3702i-uxk9-flashing-redgreenoff-registered-wlcand it mentions that the AP is un-...

hello everyone, we have a problem with the ip mapping on connection of ISE and WLC. this is how is our network:vWLC: 8.1.111.0  IP:172.16.100.14          ; virtual Ise: 1.0.3.876    IP:172.16.100.17Both are on the same virtualization server.The users...

Dear all, We plan to install on the same site these devices :- AIR-CT2504-50-K9 – as primary controller- AIR-CT2504-HA-K9 – as backup controller- Software version 7.6.130 I didn't find documentation on how to make the HA between the devices.The two d...

Hi! I have vWLC running on vmware.2AP 1702i joined, but ​APs is not broadcasting at all​interfaces is up, no error etc.. tested 8.0.120.0 and 8.1.121.0 release.Broadcast ssid is on, wlan is enabled and ap and wlan in correct ap group. also tested def...

Hi, When I plug in access points they will cause the port to go down on err-disable because of the BPDU Gaurd. 2602s never used to send BPDUs has this changed with the access points or something else in the system.  Is there any need for the guard wh...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card