cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

WLC 3504 managment interface configuration

Добрый день!Настраиваю WLC 3504. Через сервис порт подключился для управления. Две АП подключил к 3 и 4 порту чтобы работали через POE. Настроил management интерфейс. Настроил внутренний DHCP для АП.Настроил WLAN и интерфейс WiFi, через который клиен...

Resolved! Cisco AP not broadcasting SSID

Hello everyone!We have configired a virtual WLC with demo license for 200 AP (60 days)Our 2602 AP has joined the controller but it is not broadcasting SSIDs even though the WLAN status is enabled and Broadcast SSID is checkedANy suggestions?

fgasimzade by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Apple Devices - Not Connecting to Cisco Access Point

I am running Cisco 5520 Wireless Controller.The AP model is AIR-AP1852I-Q-K9 , The IOS version is 8.8.130.0There are 2 SSIDs configuredSSID#1 : INTRA_WIFI - For Internal Wireless LAN network : Uses certificate authentication SSID#2 : GUESTWIFI - For ...

RS19 by Participant
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

wireless QoS

Hi,I have 2 SSIDs and have been asked to limit the bandwidth of Guest ssid.I check both SSIDs and both have QoS as shown below. Please see File 1.MY first question is which one of the QoS is it using right now as I think that is is not using any spec...

Tazio4436 by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EEM Script to Wrte-tags 9800

Hi Experts, Sometime back I was introduced to an eem script with tcl; which will write the tags to all the connected AP's when it's run in 9800. But unfortunately I had to reconfigure my LAB 9800 multiple times and lost the script. I would really app...

Resolved! 1542 APs not connecting to 9800-40 WLC

Hi All,I am currently setting up a 9800-40 and a number of APs for a customer, and I have run into a problem. I do not have a vast amount of experience with 9800s (I have a customer with one 9800-L) so any suggestions would be gratefully received.Bas...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: