Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Good Afternoon, I am trying to setup my 1220b. I tried using dhcp. I've tried using hyper serial port and console cable. the cable connects, but i am not able to bring up any configure pages from ap. I do get the ap> when communicating. is there any ...

HeyI have Verizon FiOS at  home. When I run speedtest on my LG G2 phone with wireless turned on, just up the steps from my wireless Actiontec router (running CAT 6 and not BNC), I get ~1 Mb/s up and ~1Mb/s down though I have the 5/15 plan. When I tur...

mlenco by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 5508 with 25 licenses.  It shows that all 25 licenses are in use, but only 16 access points are active.  I suspect that the controller still has old/inactive access points using a license.  How can I reclaim those licenses for new/repl...

HICan anyone guide whether we can use 2700 series access points in stand alone mode if we had purchased controller based access points and secondly if we buy controller based access points, can we transfer it to stand alone mode and use it separetly....

hsshah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! wireless printing

I have WLC 5508 running software version 7.0.235.3. I created an SSID with WPA2 PSK encryption TKIP. I verified both wireless printer and iPad are connected to the SSID and have an IP address. The HP printer's firmware is up-to-date and has Airprint ...

Good afternoon,We are unable to connect any version of ipads to our production wireless.  The SSID is not broadcasted.  We are using WPA2 with AES.  We have a guest network on this WLC that has a broadcasted SSID and we're able to connect the iPads t...

Hello Experts,Need your suggestion, though I have gone through some documents the solution does not work as per my requirement as below. Still to confirm.I wants to use LAP in flex connect mode & standalone access Point to act as WGB. However, as my ...

Hi there,I am in the process of planning AP placements for a large scale outdoor CMX Analytics project. Unfortunately the client that owns the outdoor space, does not own the buildings that run parallel to certain areas and RF bleed to nearby busines...

Hello all,I have a customer that is currently using Cisco Wireless gear and is wanting to go to Cisco FlexConnect within their LAN.From my research it says FlexConnect is geared more towards WAN deployments where you want to minimize the amount of co...